Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

I'm kind of busy lately... Not with anything in particular, just loads of small things that suck up all the in between time I usually spend on the internet...

I'll try to up the frequency of bollocksing.

wtbollocks_i.png

Ha! Nice.

So, it turns out the co-pilot may have deliberately crashed that plane. If thats the case its the very lowest of the low, what a scummy thing to do.

Ha! Nice.

So, it turns out the co-pilot may have deliberately crashed that plane. If thats the case its the very lowest of the low, what a scummy thing to do.

Yup, I used to get really angry at the anti-social act of jumping in front of the train when I had to take the train to work, but damn, this is next level....

Also makes you wonder how many flights this guy had to wait before his pilot had to go to the bathroom btw :embarrassed:

Last edited:
What's all this bollocks then?

I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow which will no doubt turn out to be bollocks.

Had the best weekend in ages. Did nothing but play bass, computer games and watch movies. No bollocksing about :embarrassed:

Had the best weekend in ages. Did nothing but play bass, computer games and watch movies. No bollocksing about :embarrassed:

sounds like a good weekend to me. I had a good weekend until my daughter got sick last night around 2am...:(

noon,

have been making progress with recording music for my doom project (not video-game related :embarrassed: ). Riffs are coming thick and...erm fast? I also need to start looking at buying a decent vocal mic. Any tips/recommendations?

on an unrelated note: BOLLOCKS!

Absolutely loaded with the cold so been stuck home climbing the bollocksing walls since yesterday.

On a non bollockey point - I was in today to receive delivery of my hot tub :grin: :embarrassed:

Back