Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Yeah, never got really trollied on a gig, and only a couple of times had more than a 2 beers as I'm normally driving. Back in my single days on the road sleeping in a lorry there were a few after gig sessions that hurt the next day however...

Afternoon ginger lady lovers. Or 'strawberry blond' as some of them prefer.

So, 'Another One Bites The Dust' is easy (on bass). Next!

What I have found difficult is sliding my hand to the correct fret. Im so used to a guitar it seems miles further on a bass.

It takes a bit of gettting used to but I find the bass fits better in my hands now. A guitar neck feels tiny and all the frets and strings are too close together. It's a childs instrument! :embarrassed:

Alright, muckers? wave0

You'll all no doubt remember my telling you that my wife had to do a rushed IELTS English exam as part of her UK spouse visa application the other week. Well, she got her results this morning, and she more than qualified (hooray!) Next step--bank statements sent over from the UK. After that, we can actually apply.

Aiming to be back over there in May or June.

Alright, muckers? wave0

You'll all no doubt remember my telling you that my wife had to do a rushed IELTS English exam as part of her UK spouse visa application the other week. Well, she got her results this morning, and she more than qualified (hooray!) Next step--bank statements sent over from the UK. After that, we can actually apply.

Yay!

Good job as if she had been turned down or whatever I was ready to start turning police cars over.

Alright, muckers? wave0

Hehe the IELTS tests are laughable. Just an annoying waste of money.

Anyway, I finished the whole application cycle for my masters, interview, assignment, the lot. Now it's waiting time. Should hear in about 3 weeks to a month...

Back