Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

O hai guys :Wave: Doing my bi-yearly checkin with you cunts, I really need to visit here more often :embarrassed: Had my first black tie event last night and I've never felt so out of place. Getting absolutely smashed with my work mates was awesome though, I don't even remember getting back to my hotel room, just rudely awoken by housekeeping at 8am still in my suit with a weapons grade hangover :cry:

:eek:

Oh hai Tom :Wave:

Morning, Northern Irish politicians that don't want to work over the Christmas holidays.

40 minutes till I'm outta here. I've taken tomorrow and Friday off since there's no such thing as Christmas holidays over here. Unfortunately my kids still have to go to school on both days AND Saturday because the government decided to make next (again) weekend a 4-day one and forced everyone to work this Saturday to make up for it (except me cos my company has the sense to do things a bit differently).

Ahh well, I guess I'll just have to watch movies and drink without the kids around.

Oi oi I'm just about to do some baking, a quick tidy up (i.e. shove stuff in various corners and under stuff) bit of a hoover and steam the floors then the only thing to do between now and Santa coming is to get full of it down the boozer tonight :grin:

Have a good one chaps.

Off to the parents' in about an hour, for the big christmas dinner and such, as some might know we here start a day early.
Food overdose as usual, I suspect. :grin:

Have a good one. :)

O hai guys :Wave: Doing my bi-yearly checkin with you cunts, I really need to visit here more often :embarrassed: Had my first black tie event last night and I've never felt so out of place. Getting absolutely smashed with my work mates was awesome though, I don't even remember getting back to my hotel room, just rudely awoken by housekeeping at 8am still in my suit with a weapons grade hangover :cry:
hi gorgeous

Reactions: wok
Yeah, think I'm coming down with something. Even turned down the opportunity for beer this afternoon :( A couple of days rest and I'll be good to go again :)

At least I'm off work all week :thu:

Yeah, think I'm coming down with something. Even turned down the opportunity for beer this afternoon :( A couple of days rest and I'll be good to go again :)

At least I'm off work all week :thu:

:mad:

I am working today, tomorrow and friday ...

I've not been 100% the last few days.

The fact I've barely stopped drinking since last Monday and have lived on nowt but Milk Thistle and Roses in the interim probably didn't help matters. Feelng better now though :thu:

Back