Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

It was a great recipe, mossi gave it out on HC years ago. It's not like british curry house kormas, it's as hot as you want :embarrassed: .

Hmmmm now intrigued.

I'm heading up your way to get ripped off my tits in a bit. Batten down the hatches :embarrassed:

It was a great recipe, mossi gave it out on HC years ago. It's not like british curry house kormas, it's as hot as you want :embarrassed: .

He did share some awesome recipes... I made a few curry pastes he posted, they were really good. Still got all the recipes bookmarked :facepalm:

He was around quite a bit awhile ago, i think his life got busy or something. But he peeks in once in awhile.

Aside from the slapstick defending, they were actually pretty good. Would be nice if one of them could maybe not kick it straight at the goalkeeper though :cry:

Afternoon,

so apparently Mo is currently doing a man v food eat as much as you can tour of the US

So...the ban on pro boxing has now been lifted here in Norway. Good thing our new right wing government is taking care of the really important stuff. :rolleyes:

pfff mountain-sized chocolate cake for out work's xmas dinner... I think I need to call an ambulance because I may fall into a coma soon...

Yeah, ours didn't really get going. Only shitty bottles of Carlsberg and cheap wine were free. That's not going to cut it!

Back