Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

I missed my favourite internet friends! Anyway, how does this work? First comment has to be something homophobic/vulgar, and then one is free to communicate somewhat normally? I wouldn't want to make a faux pas and get myself permabanned on day 2..

:embarrassed:

Afternoon
I missed my favourite internet friends! Anyway, how does this work? First comment has to be something homophobic/vulgar, and then one is free to communicate somewhat normally? I wouldn't want to make a faux pas and get myself permabanned on day 2..

:embarrassed:
Pretty much on the button you arsesniffing arse sniffer :thu:

hmmmm what profoundness shall I put in my 2nd paragraph? :embarrassed:

Evening homos,

so, first post from Finland, so far so good, got all the registration stuff figured out and got a nice apartment. Too bad the hot scandinavian chicks thing doesn't seem to apply to this place :embarrassed:

Evening homos,

so, first post from Finland, so far so good, got all the registration stuff figured out and got a nice apartment. Too bad the hot scandinavian chicks thing doesn't seem to apply to this place :embarrassed:

Wait, you're telling me not all Finnish girls look like this? :(

8536a481d016a4a6f0db2aaa61958445.jpg

Wait, you're telling me not all Finnish girls look like this? :(

8536a481d016a4a6f0db2aaa61958445.jpg
Hell no, that would be soooo good :embarrassed:

Most of them resemble british skanks to be honest, way too much make up and not very attractive...

I did take the ferry to Tallinn, very interesting experience :embarrassed:. Tallinn itself is very pretty and we found a nice place where we could have three pints for the price of one here in Helsinki.

Last edited:
This whole black friday malarkey needs to fuck right off.

It's unfortunate that one must queue outside Tesco at all hours of the night. If only these shops would open 24/7. 365, or high street retailers would open until 7pm most nights of the week or there was some way (maybe via telecommunications devices) where we could bypass having to go to the shops at all :facepalm:

It didn't even exist last year over here as far as I remember or if it did, it definitely wasn't a "thing" the year before that.

Now you've got grans battering the shit out of each other for a fucking Blaupunkt telly? BLAUPUNKT??????

At first I was dismayed but I think this could really be an opportunity: Next year we should just lock the fuckers in, let them fight until the last one is standing, Each regional champ will be sent down to London to duke it out in some massive Argos and will be crowned UK champ. Once we've got champions from all over the world we'll send them to the home of Black Friday for a US final where we stick them in a Wall Mart and set the fucking place on fire.

Reactions: wok
It's unfortunate that one must queue outside Tesco at all hours of the night. If only these shops would open 24/7. 365, or high street retailers would open until 7pm most nights of the week or there was some way (maybe via telecommunications devices) where we could bypass having to go to the shops at all :facepalm:

It didn't even exist last year over here as far as I remember or if it did, it definitely wasn't a "thing" the year before that.

Now you've got grans battering the shit out of each other for a fucking Blaupunkt telly? BLAUPUNKT??????

At first I was dismayed but I think this could really be an opportunity: Next year we should just lock the fuckers in, let them fight until the last one is standing, Each regional champ will be sent down to London to duke it out in some massive Argos and will be crowned UK champ. Once we've got champions from all over the world we'll send them to the home of Black Friday for a US final where we stick them in a Wall Mart and set the fucking place on fire.

That's a lovely idea.

I'm very glad that bullshit didn't catch on in the Netherlands (as far as I know) and even the finns with their weird fascination for all things MMMURRRICAN do not seem the slightest bit interested.

I'm sure it will.

As I said, I'm positive this wasn't a thing last year (though I do remember CYBER MONDAY IS UPON US, YOU BEST GET ONLINE TO BUY SHIT YOU DON'T NEED!!!! eh what?

If it was around last year, I definitely don't remember it the previous year. People getting lifting for fighting over a Tesco brand toaster is generally something that permeates the zeitgeist and sticks int he memory I'm sure.

Apparently its been going on in the UK for two years noe. Like you JBJ I dont remember ANYTHING from last year.

It is amusing to see chavs have a fight in Tesco but its basically a load of bollocks.

A lot of businesses in the UK, especially online shops, have started promoting Black Friday to be able to keep some business away from Amazon.

I am afraid this is just the beginning

A lot of businesses in the UK, especially online shops, have started promoting Black Friday to be able to keep some business away from Amazon.

I am afraid this is just the beginning

I went for a few pints earlier and as I wandered home I had an idea for a novel based on getting these cretins to smash each other to death with toasters :grin:

Back