Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Afternoon all :Wave:

Of course I respect other peoples rights to be wrong-headed. Some of my best friend are wrong-headed. :shrug:

Evening all.

Picked up my courtesy car this evening: huge 4x4 thing which unfortunately I'm not allowed to take off road :rolleyes:

You're also a German cop0

In that case we already are the world champions!

Actually I'm asked fairly regularly why I don't just become a German citizen. Id have to take a citizenship test but Ive had a go already (iPhone app) and its ridiculously, even stupidly easy. So why arn't I a mullet sporting, sausage eating, hefeweizen swilling Bosch? I just don't 'feel right' about changing my nationality.

Im British, it would be weird to one day be German.

Afternoon all.

In light of an impending financial shit storm our dear council leaders are facing I'm now looking at jobs in the Middle East again :facepalm:

I hear Northern Syria's nice this time of year :embarrassed:

Bahrain actually. The 2nd greatest island on the planet :embarrassed:

There is a decent paid Head of Dept job for an immediate start going just now but it happens to be in Khartoum. I'm half thinking: I quite fancy that and half thinking I'll end up on an Al Qaeda twitter feed in an orange jumpsuit.

Oh yeah some decent jobs going in Kuwait just now but substitute Al Qaeda in my previous statement for ISIS and you get the gist.

Back