Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Morning, ladies. wave0

Weekend begins in 30 minutes, thank fook.

Picking up my first ever pair of reading glasses on the way home.

abraham_simpson.jpg

Much as I dislike golf culture in general, I feel I have to state that Rory McIlroy doesn't come from a rich family at all. His Da "held down several jobs to earn additional income for his son's golf development. His mother worked extra shifts at the local 3M plant." Looks like it paid off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_McIlroy#Early_life.2C_family.2C_and_early_golf_development

Rory went to my school, btw (years after me). Admittedly there were a few well-off kids there, but there were plenty of the rest of us.

Afternoon all

It was my birthday yesterday. I think you lot must have sent all my presents to my old address as nothing turned up.

I did get (amongst other things) a new tablet and a cock shaped lolly.

Afternoon all

It was my birthday yesterday. I think you lot must have sent all my presents to my old address as nothing turned up.

I did get (amongst other things) a new tablet and a cock shaped lolly.

so you got my lolly :embarrassed:

Afternoon gents.

Had a lovely day out wi the mussus in tge West End yesterday. Walking down to the shops today you'd think we were on a different planet dye to the general grimness of the people and the environment :(

Anyhoo as I now possess one of those house thingies my bank holiday will ve spent weeding the garden and doing paperwork instead of in the pub :(

Anyhoo as I now possess one of those house thingies my bank holiday will ve spent weeding the garden and doing paperwork instead of in the pub :(

Growing up and being a responsible homeowner et all is a bitch. My Sunday was mainly about changing a kitchen tap. Thrilling.

I always wondered what older men enjoyed about gardening...Then I discovered they don't do it for enjoyment but to have a quiet time :embarrassed: :lol:

Morning

What a strange flag story. How can you possibly not know that its the EU flag? Granted, that golf fellah may be the only person in the whole of Europe to have ever bought one, but still.

Coincidentally I saw a black flag in my neighbours garden the other day. Fearing it was the dreaded ISIS I called the nearest US airbase and within five minutes four fighter jets had bombed my neighbors house and all of its occupants. On closer inspection it turns out the kids next door were playing pirates and it was a pirate flag. Oh well, collateral damage and all that. You can't be too careful these days disco-084

Back