Question: Pragestock 2014

I think it would be a great thing to go to and I'd probably learn a ton from you guys but it's a long way away and it's right after I get back from vacation so I probably can't swing another week off so close together

I'm hoping so, but Mrs. Slim will be 7 months pregnant, and I don't have a work trip this year I can roll my travels into. It's gonna be a tough sell, but I can probably do it.

Oh yeah, I don't think I've mentioned around here that she's pregnant. It's our first kid, and we're pretty stoked. :grin:
Awesome on all counts.

I'll be in Seattle leading a workshop. I'll be hanging with the people complaining about what most of you will be doing. :grin:

I'm sure they'd complain about that as well.

One thing I have found is that many people in the addiction treatment world don't believe that social drinking exists - if you drink, you have a problem. They are wrong, but adamant. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'd complain about that as well.

One thing I have found is that many people in the addiction treatment world don't believe that social drinking exists - if you drink, you have a problem. They are wrong, but adamant. :rolleyes:
I always HATED that shit. I got an underage c itation when I was 20 and 11 months old. They swore to the Lord that everything I was doing was a sign of problems, yet in 1 month it would have all been legal. :embarrassed:

Bitches be crazy.

Yep. At too many places, if you are sent for an evaluation, you will be diagnosed with a problem. That's why I like working for myself.

Well the first "question" you are asked is do you drink to get drunk? Why the hell else would you drink alcohol? The only reason I ever drank was to get drunk. That being said I think I have had drinks maybe twice in the last 15 years. If I decided to drink, I would drink to get drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back