Question: Pragestock 2014

What's the date? And if you are bringing a female, please let us know. There are those of us with wives or girlfriends who would like to tag along, but only if other females are going to be there.

It's the late September date that's making it easier for me to get to it...which only goes to prove that there is no perfect time to have it...

Exactly true dat.

The past two Pragestock's that I attended was in July and August. Both months worked for me and I cannot say one was crazier than the other. Both of them had their own dynamic and 2014 too will have its own unique dynamic.

Wish I could be there to see what guitar will fall, what story unusual story evolves. Will Bigsbyboy make another appearance? Will Jbird sleep through another Pragestock night?

Last year we didn't have a Baimun parady. Will that make a comeback? Will Keroauc move faster than the speed of light because someone was planning to teabag him again? How will Diggy and Morty handle the Trooper for the unteenth time? With more to come!!!

Last year wasn't Dolphin? no you're right... it's the year Mark made it. Hmm... I did sing the completed "Island of Jamaica" but we didn't come up with an original.

We'll rectify that this year with two. :)

I was looking forward to the Baimun parady. It was a major highlight from the year before....

and ham!

Last year wasn't Dolphin? no you're right... it's the year Mark made it. Hmm... I did sing the completed "Island of Jamaica" but we didn't come up with an original.

We'll rectify that this year with two. :)

Now you need to finish your version of 'When The Children Cry'.... :embarrassed:

Back