OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this has been confirmed. He really said all of this gibberish.
36712080_2199237907026891_3734386296215306240_n.jpg

Yes, this has been confirmed. He really said all of this gibberish.
36712080_2199237907026891_3734386296215306240_n.jpg

One day this will be carved into the base of a 150 meter tall copper clad statue of Donald Trump erected on the 38th parallel in Korea. School children in America and Korea will memorize this and recite it in school plays. It will be memorialized in stamps and the currency of the world. This or the "grab 'em by the pussy" thing.

BWAAAHHAAAHHAAA
i hope this is in all the media/press when it happens. and i hope loud speakers are blaring "Pig Man" when it happens.

Giant “Trump Baby” Balloon Cleared to Fly Over London Parliament During Trump’s U.K. Visit
https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-over-london-during-his-visit-to-the-u-k.html
DhVnvNCW0AMwMHM.jpg

"British protesters are pulling out all the stops in preparation for President Donald Trump’s visit to the U.K. next week, including flying a giant
“Trump baby” balloon over London’s Parliament Square.

The balloon—which stands nearly 20 feet high—resembles a very orange Trump grimacing while wearing only a diaper and holding a smartphone in his disproportionately small inflatable hand. The balloon was OK’d by London Mayor Sadiq Khan after more than 10,000 people signed a petition and crowdfunded more than £18,000 (about $23,000) to get the inflatable off the ground.

The balloon will fly for two hours on the morning of July 13, which coincides with Trump’s visit and a Stop Trump march in central London."

BWAAAHHAAAHHAAA
i hope this is in all the media/press when it happens. and i hope loud speakers are blaring "Pig Man" when it happens.

Giant “Trump Baby” Balloon Cleared to Fly Over London Parliament During Trump’s U.K. Visit
https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-over-london-during-his-visit-to-the-u-k.html
DhVnvNCW0AMwMHM.jpg

"British protesters are pulling out all the stops in preparation for President Donald Trump’s visit to the U.K. next week, including flying a giant
“Trump baby” balloon over London’s Parliament Square.

The balloon—which stands nearly 20 feet high—resembles a very orange Trump grimacing while wearing only a diaper and holding a smartphone in his disproportionately small inflatable hand. The balloon was OK’d by London Mayor Sadiq Khan after more than 10,000 people signed a petition and crowdfunded more than £18,000 (about $23,000) to get the inflatable off the ground.

The balloon will fly for two hours on the morning of July 13, which coincides with Trump’s visit and a Stop Trump march in central London."
He's gonna cancel, or go nuts when he is making any kind of speech there, or something, He can't handle stuff like this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back