OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many pots-O-gold!

"Dear Ma,
We defeated the red hats today by accurate bombardment of correctly placed apostrophes onto their misspelled signage. They retreated in confusion and some shame."

"Captured at Bowling Green. In tolerably good health. Avocado hardtack rations meager and chicory covfefe drunk cold to avoid microwave surveillance. Capt. Kardashian to negotiate prisoner exchange."

"Dearest Wife,
Please allow me to unburden my soul. Earlier, at the Battle of Two Scoops, I killed an enemy soldier, a young lad who could not have been a day over 19. His last words shall haunt me for the rest of my life: “Womp Womp.”

"My Dearest,
Today we captured many Red Hats after the Bowling Green Massacre. We are keeping them well fed on a diet of Mexican food and gay wedding cake."

So many pots-O-gold!

"Dear Ma,
We defeated the red hats today by accurate bombardment of correctly placed apostrophes onto their misspelled signage. They retreated in confusion and some shame."

"Captured at Bowling Green. In tolerably good health. Avocado hardtack rations meager and chicory covfefe drunk cold to avoid microwave surveillance. Capt. Kardashian to negotiate prisoner exchange."

"Dearest Wife,
Please allow me to unburden my soul. Earlier, at the Battle of Two Scoops, I killed an enemy soldier, a young lad who could not have been a day over 19. His last words shall haunt me for the rest of my life: “Womp Womp.”

"My Dearest,
Today we captured many Red Hats after the Bowling Green Massacre. We are keeping them well fed on a diet of Mexican food and gay wedding cake."

that last one is THE one. i love it.

Reactions: Tig
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...separation-policy-n888596?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Indianapolis church 'detains' Jesus, Mary and Joseph in protest of child separation policy

“A number of our congregants at the cathedral are first or second-generation immigrants and this situation is not abstract to them,” the Rev. Lee Curtis said.

180703-jesus-mary-statue-cage-church-indianapolis-njs-1122_12cfe53ef9480d0ffb30ac8dc9b0dbce.fit-1240w.jpg

The old, white, Christian hard-right knows that demographic change means its days of supremacy are waning, and are doing everything they can to put o
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...separation-policy-n888596?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Indianapolis church 'detains' Jesus, Mary and Joseph in protest of child separation policy

“A number of our congregants at the cathedral are first or second-generation immigrants and this situation is not abstract to them,” the Rev. Lee Curtis said.

180703-jesus-mary-statue-cage-church-indianapolis-njs-1122_12cfe53ef9480d0ffb30ac8dc9b0dbce.fit-1240w.jpg

That representation is not correct. The Baby Jebus should be in a separate cage, hundreds of miles away!

I have always been very leery of wishing ill on anybody, but given the current occupant of the White House's dietary and kinetic tendencies, I cannot help but thinking that a massive FDR-class stroke is in the not-too-distant future. The image of a drooling, droopy DJT in a wheelchair is indelibly etched in my mind...

"Fox said that because most of the behavior Pruitt has been accused of involves violations that fall under federal Standards of Ethical Conduct for executive branch employees, it is up to either the president or his chief of staff to respond"

Shitler isn't going to do anything about it unless Ivanka tells him to, and John Kelly is probably on his way out, so I guess it will be up to The Joker or Cruella DeVille or whatever other brilliant pick Shitler gets in as the next Chief of Staff.

"Fox said that because most of the behavior Pruitt has been accused of involves violations that fall under federal Standards of Ethical Conduct for executive branch employees, it is up to either the president or his chief of staff to respond"

Shitler isn't going to do anything about it unless Ivanka tells him to, and John Kelly is probably on his way out, so I guess it will be up to The Joker or Cruella DeVille or whatever other brilliant pick Shitler gets in as the next Chief of Staff.
jackjoker.jpg

Twitter:

Jill Jacobs‏Verified account @rabbijilljacobs

Extremists on the right rip babies from their parents, incite against minorities, try to defund healthcare. Extremists on the left....don't invite Dershowitz to their 4th of July cookout on the Vineyard.

Jill Jacobs Retweeted Rabbi Latz
Rabbi Latz @RavMABAY
#Thoughtsandprayers https://forward.com/fast-forward/40...7-03&utm_term=The Forward Today Monday-Friday
5:54 AM - 3 Jul 2018 from Manhattan, NY

GO RABBI!!

Judge orders Trump admin to explain how it decided to add citizenship question to census
http://thehill.com/regulation/court...ump-admin-acted-in-bad-faith-with-citizenship

"A federal judge on Tuesday ordered the Trump administration to provide details on its decisionmaking process for adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census."

"Judge Jesse Furman of the Southern District of New York criticized the administration, saying that there was “strong” evidence that they acted in bad faith by adding the question, according to a statement from New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood (D)."

So many pots-O-gold!

"Dear Ma,

"Dearest Wife,

"My Dearest,
I like this one:

Ryan S.‏ @maybeprobablyme

#secondcivilwarletters

Dearest Xbox, War is not what Call Of Duty prepared me for. Generals Eric and Jr. tell us we must hold the Hobby Lobby parking lot, but the Libs have posted signs saying "free beer this way." No one returns from the free beer.

My resolve is weakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back