NFL Issues Statement on Deflategate: Investigative Firm Hired to Review Patriots Electronic and Vide

Got an E mail from Change.org. I had to join to sign the petition for Weird Al to play the halftime show, so I get E mails from them now.

"To maintain the legitimacy of this year's NFL Championship the Patriots should be immediately disqualified and the two teams they beat to advance should be allowed to continue with the playoff process. The AFC championship should be replayed to determine a rightful representative for the AFC in this year's Super Bowl."

Yeah, that's going to happen. :facepalm:

LOL. Sorry, no do-overs.

Got an E mail from Change.org. I had to join to sign the petition for Weird Al to play the halftime show, so I get E mails from them now.

"To maintain the legitimacy of this year's NFL Championship the Patriots should be immediately disqualified and the two teams they beat to advance should be allowed to continue with the playoff process. The AFC championship should be replayed to determine a rightful representative for the AFC in this year's Super Bowl."

Probably Wierd Al's only chance to play halftime.

I still don't get the legitimacy part? Without getting into the big hoopla about it, the Colts flat out loss as well as the Ravens. In regards to the Ravens loss, if they had an issue with the footballs, why did they wait until after the Colts made their claim. Seemed like they just jumped on the bandwagon of Haters. Let's not forget that the Ravens beat the Patriots 3 out of 5 times they met in the playoffs.

Maybe the league will need to monitor all of the teams now. After all Rodgers from Green Bay likes over pressure footballs. Why not complain about the Packers entire season....oops they aren't in the Super Bowl.

Regarding the Super Bowl. Teams will not be providing their own ball handlers. Ball handlers come from teams not in the Super Bowl for the big event. This morning I heard the ball handler from the Chicago Bears will be handling the Patriots Footballs.

Handing out integrity tickets/punishment in the greedy multi-billion dollar per team NFL (and sadly, now college football) would be like writing up speeding tickets at the Indy 500.
Hell, they still haven't addressed PED's anywhere close to what other sports governing agencies have been doing for over a decade.

I still don't get the legitimacy part? Without getting into the big hoopla about it, the Colts flat out loss as well as the Ravens. In regards to the Ravens loss, if they had an issue with the footballs, why did they wait until after the Colts made their claim. Seemed like they just jumped on the bandwagon of Haters. Let's not forget that the Ravens beat the Patriots 3 out of 5 times they met in the playoffs.

Maybe the league will need to monitor all of the teams now. After all Rodgers from Green Bay likes over pressure footballs. Why not complain about the Packers entire season....oops they aren't in the Super Bowl.

Regarding the Super Bowl. Teams will not be providing their own ball handlers. Ball handlers come from teams not in the Super Bowl for the big event. This morning I heard the ball handler from the Chicago Bears will be handling the Patriots Footballs.

Well, I would but, I'm a Bears fan, and everybody would think...

Honestly, it makes no sense that the teams have their own balls that they supply. Why not footballs the refs, and "miscellaneous workers" bring them, and both teams use the same ones?

Herd somebody saying that Pat's not fumbling is off the charts, and that's a direct effect of the balls being under inflated. So, if Rogers likes them over inflated, why aren't the Packers fumbling all over the place.

Well, I would but, I'm a Bears fan, and everybody would think...

Honestly, it makes no sense that the teams have their own balls that they supply. Why not footballs the refs, and "miscellaneous workers" bring them, and both teams use the same ones?

Herd somebody saying that Pat's not fumbling is off the charts, and that's a direct effect of the balls being under inflated. So, if Rogers likes them over inflated, why aren't the Packers fumbling all over the place.

I believe that came from this article on the Pats. While Brady and Manning made the request, it also helped the rest of the NFL as well. Also note that the Pats roster is forever changing so the running back since 2007 has since change.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...iots-mysteriously-became-fumble-proof-in-2007

Ridley #22 a year ago had a fumbling issue. So much that he lost his starting spot at RB for a while. Not sure where that fodor came from.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000287831/article/patriots-stevan-ridley-fumbles-are-sickening

The seasons before Wes Welker went to the Broncos, he dropped crucial passes in the AFC Championships against the Denver. The Pats lost to the Broncos in which Denver went to the Super Bowl last year and lost. In fact Welker dropped passes to him in the 2nd Super Bowl loss to the Giants when he was Pat.

Nothing wrong with being a Bears fan - Mike Singletary was a great linebacker and Walter Payton and superb running back.

Pats vs.jpg

Is this really still a thing?

Geez Louise.

Meanwhile, Marshawn Lynch continues to act like a petulant 9 year old girl and somehow flies suspiciously below the media RADAR.

Dude needs his ass beat.

Hahaha....luckily the media had the blizzard to talk about. I was tired of seeing hack news casters and tired old football players fondling footballs in every telecast. I don't care. Professional sports is entertainment...just like professional wrestling. I'm rooting for the Pats just because it will piss off all the Steelers fans in my area. People are making it out to be a giant conspiracy just like the Area 51 aliens. They all cheat except the Pats got caught. So what...Indy sucked anyway.

My son said tonight, "I'm only watching the Super Bowl so I won't get fined."
Ya,I don't know the dudes name as he doesn't know mine...

I'm a Pats fan but when I seen that shit stain repeating that over and over again,I hope the Pats kick major ass...

Back