NFL Issues Statement on Deflategate: Investigative Firm Hired to Review Patriots Electronic and Vide

check out my new amp
verrellenseahawk.jpg

You got Verellen to make one for you...

Who is #12 on the Seahawks?

From Wikipedia:

Seattle Seahawks[edit]
The Seattle Seahawks retired the number 12 jersey on December 15, 1984, in honor of their fans. In 2003, the Seahawks installed a giant flagpole in the south end zone of what is nowCenturyLink Field, and began a tradition of raising a giant flag with the number 12 on it in honor of the fans. Usually, a local celebrity or a season ticket holder raises the flag during pregame ceremonies.[37] In recent years, 12th Man flags[38][39][40][41][42] have been seen all over Seattle whenever the Seahawks make the playoffs, including atop the Space Needle. In 2014, Boeing painted a Boeing 747-8 freighter with a special Seahawks livery, with the number 12 on the tail, and they later flew it over eastern Washington in a flight path spelling the number 12.[43][44] When the Seahawks took the field for Super Bowl XLVIII, they were led by LB Heath Farwell carrying the team's 12th Man flag[45][46] per team tradition.[47]

The Seahawks' 12th Man has twice set the Guinness World Record for the loudest crowd noise at a sporting event, first on September 15, 2013, registering 136.6 dB during a game against the San Francisco 49ers[48] and again on December 2, 2013, during a Monday Night Football game against the New Orleans Saints, with a roar of 137.6 dB.[49][50]

Don't mention it to @OGG . It bugs him. :wink:

From Wikipedia:

Seattle Seahawks[edit]
The Seattle Seahawks retired the number 12 jersey on December 15, 1984, in honor of their fans. In 2003, the Seahawks installed a giant flagpole in the south end zone of what is nowCenturyLink Field, and began a tradition of raising a giant flag with the number 12 on it in honor of the fans. Usually, a local celebrity or a season ticket holder raises the flag during pregame ceremonies.[37] In recent years, 12th Man flags[38][39][40][41][42] have been seen all over Seattle whenever the Seahawks make the playoffs, including atop the Space Needle. In 2014, Boeing painted a Boeing 747-8 freighter with a special Seahawks livery, with the number 12 on the tail, and they later flew it over eastern Washington in a flight path spelling the number 12.[43][44] When the Seahawks took the field for Super Bowl XLVIII, they were led by LB Heath Farwell carrying the team's 12th Man flag[45][46] per team tradition.[47]

The Seahawks' 12th Man has twice set the Guinness World Record for the loudest crowd noise at a sporting event, first on September 15, 2013, registering 136.6 dB during a game against the San Francisco 49ers[48] and again on December 2, 2013, during a Monday Night Football game against the New Orleans Saints, with a roar of 137.6 dB.[49][50]

Don't mention it to @OGG . It bugs him. :wink:

Very cool :thu:

But in all seriousness, I don't think New England cheated and I don't really care

I wish that amp was mine but not in a corny Seahawks get up
I'd want my logo instead

I won't like the pats or the hawks until they both go back to their old uniforms. I probably still won't like either team.

Belichick is probably laughing his aas off at the whole league focusing on his carefully crafted ruse to take attention away from all of the actual cheating shenanigans he was up to.

Brilliant.

Diabolical, but brilliant.

Well played Hoodie, well played.

Belichick is probably laughing his aas off at the whole league focusing on his carefully crafted ruse to take attention away from all of the actual cheating shenanigans he was up to.

Brilliant.

Diabolical, but brilliant.

Well played Hoodie, well played.

:facepalm:

The NFL is going to do whatever they can to delay having to directly address this issue until after the "Big Game"...

So both teams were cold weather teams, and both teams played with the same footballs? Or were only the Pats footballs deflated?
I have a lot of sh#t going on so the NFL is not on my radar, nor was much anything else.
I would think that unless the Pats have been doing that all year, changing in the playoffs might backfire. Because there's no pattern to replacing a football..so they might get the same one or a new one.
Do I care? Nope.

So both teams were cold weather teams, and both teams played with the same footballs? Or were only the Pats footballs deflated?
I have a lot of sh#t going on so the NFL is not on my radar, nor was much anything else.
I would think that unless the Pats have been doing that all year, changing in the playoffs might backfire. Because there's no pattern to replacing a football..so they might get the same one or a new one.
Do I care? Nope.

Each offense has their own footballs.

I think they knew the balls were deflated, and I think Brady directed it. I'm sure they do it often.

I'm also sure that other teams have done the same and worse.

I'm also sure that 2 psi isn't the only reason the Pats routed the Colts last week.

Back