NFL 2014 Season

I don't usually follow the Falcons but, curious if Hester will return more kickoffs for touchdowns. I see he had 5 catches for 99yards last Sunday. Isn't that about what he did per season as a Bear?

Bears play the 49ers Sunday night. If it wasn't enough of a mismatch to begin with, they are out 2 O linemen, a fullback, and as far as their 2 recievers go,Jeffry is out with a ham string, Marshall might play. It's not going to be pretty.

image.jpg

I hope the Chargers can remember how to actually complete a catch tomorrow.
Chargers are doing great. Very impressed with Rivers and co. Seahawks are stinking it up. I said they needed to NOT overlook the Bolts. I was also worried about this being a let down game for the Seahawks. Looks like it so far. A penalty the first time they touched the ball, and it got worse from there. They even got a gimme score. Though they still may have scored on that drive. But they should not have on that play.

Ok, I think I may do a chore or two and ignore this game for a while.

Or perhaps not. Your thoughts on Kirk Cousins?

I would have taken Cousins ahead of RGIII in the draft. Griffin's style of play has never been a consistent way of winning in the NFL. I wouldn't have traded up for him but after his first season I thought I was going to be wrong about him and was hoping I was. I was listening to the post game show on the radio and one report (although not confirmed) was broken ankle done for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As life long skins fan I agree. His heart's is/was in it, but his long skinny body doesn't have what it takes to last the season. Today he wasn't hit, scrambled and was injured running.
I would have taken Cousins ahead of RGIII in the draft. Griffin's style of play has never been a consistent way of winning in the NFL. I wouldn't have traded up for him but after his first season I thought I was going to be wrong about him and was hoping I was. I was listening to the post game show on the radio and one report (although not confirmed) was broken ankle done for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit....Now I must exit...I dvr'd the game and it's now in the first quarter...........

No reson to watch it. Matt Cassel scored more points for the Patriots than Brady did. Good thing there is no dome on the Gophers stadium. It would take weeks to get the stink out of the stadium left behind by Cassel.

Bears game starts at 7:20. Miss America pageant starts at 8:embarrassed:0. 40 minutes? That sounds about right.

Reactions: Tig
Back