NFL 2014 Season

I would have taken Cousins ahead of RGIII in the draft. Griffin's style of play has never been a consistent way of winning in the NFL. I wouldn't have traded up for him but after his first season I thought I was going to be wrong about him and was hoping I was. I was listening to the post game show on the radio and one report (although not confirmed) was broken ankle done for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cousins has earned this. This is his time. A clipboard for a few months is probably the best thing for RG right now.

Bears game starts at 7:20. Miss America pageant starts at 8:embarrassed:0. 40 minutes? That sounds about right.
cutler-magazine-cover.jpg

I told them not to overlook the Bolts.

Well, that was the ugly, mistake making, over-confident seahawks. I have seen them before. They had a bad day. And hats off the the Chargers. They played very, very well. Hopefully they will be better for it down the road.

How that duo of Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates?

Just like old times.

Great win considering the free touchdown the Hawks got from Helen Keller in the review booth.

And how about giving old Pete a taste of his own medicine by running up the score when he started sending guys after Rivers on the kneel downs. Some Karma there. ..

Rivers and Gates were quite good. And the D-line was getting good pressure all day long. Seahawks looked just plain flat, then mistake prone, then frustrated and lacking discipline and focus. Had a bad day. But, as I said on FB, No excuses that I know.

Dear Seahawks:

It's ok
Had a bad day
Hands are bruised from breaking rocks all day.

No excuses. Go get 'em next time.

Sincerely,

Alice.

Leave it to the Jets to puke up a 21 point lead...good job calling time out and negating a touchdown, BTW...

Now, to complete my day, all you niners fans, please shut down Jay Cutler. Thanks.

Reactions: OGG
Texans win again. :cool:

Now they have JJ Watt lining up at tight end and catching TD passes. Hilarious.

Yeah, that was fun and caught me off guard almost as much as the Raiders. It was nice to see the Texan offence starting to gel before they face any really good teams. I'm still not to impressed with Fitzpatrick's passing accuracy.

Now, to complete my day, all you niners fans, please shut down Jay Cutler. Thanks.

Not too difficult so far.

Bears are awful out of the gate this season, and appear to have regressed. Trestman has proven to be a nice, intelligent weirdo that has no business being the head coach of an NFL team. I can see them going no better than 6-10 this year, and the re-signing of Cutler is going to bite them in the ass. I fully expect a housecleaning from the GM on down after next season.

Holy shit, that's a LOT of flags so far:embarrassed:

49rs look strong as hell, but making way too many mistakes. Still, Da Bears are pretty anemic.

Whoa...what a turn of events, as the Bears D personnel is dropping like flies, but coming up with big plays :eek:.

I think I dislike the Harbaugh brothers even more than I dislike Cutler.

Go Bears!

LOL....I just awoke from a 4 hour nap and re-started the NE-Min game...

Honest to God....Is there any comfort food better than a toasted tuna sandwich??

Back