NFL 2014 Season

Bob411

thrumming with potential
About time we start this, first pre-season game is one week away.

Last season Bears had a very bad defense. Hats off to them for improving it as fast as they did. On paper anyway, they should be much better. ...and one of the free agents they picked up, brings up a question for me. When Jarred Allen sacks another team's quarterback, as a Bear, then does his "rope the Calf" thing, will I still think he is a tool?

Good luck everybody.

I am cautiously optimistic about the skins this year. If RGIII is back to form, with the addition of Jackson, the offense should be pretty good. I like the addition of Ryan Clark on defense but I don't know if they did enough on that side of the ball.

First NFL preseason game is 2 days away. :embarrassed:

I hope the Bolts get off to a good start this time, but it's going to be tough. Not just our division, but we play the NFC west this year too. Ugh.

I'm just looking forward to commentators saying "Ha Ha Clinton Dix". If only there was someone named Lewinski for him to tackle.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Seahawks this year. Lots of good stuff over the off season, but not all good stuff. We shall see. I am not one for dynasty talk until I see it. But still, GO SEAHAWKS!!

Lions Fan reporting for Duty......

Looks like Stafford has some interesting targets to pass to with T.J. Jones (Notre Dame), Golden Tate (Notre Dame), Kevin Ogletree, and of course Calvin Johnson. Back that up with rushing from Reggie Bush, Joique Bell, and Theo Riddick (Notre Dame) and there's some serious muscle on the field this year. :baimun:

Should be another epic battle in the NFC West. SF looks solid nearly everywhere except RB, with Hunter out and James injured. If Carlos Hyde plays up to the hype, then we will be all over the 'hawks. Also, looking forward to seeing them in Levi Stadium instead of the Stick.

Looks like Stafford has some interesting targets to pass to with T.J. Jones (Notre Dame), Golden Tate (Notre Dame), Kevin Ogletree, and of course Calvin Johnson. Back that up with rushing from Reggie Bush, Joique Bell, and Theo Riddick (Notre Dame) and there's some serious muscle on the field this year. :baimun:
I will wish Golden Tate luck, your team luck in its division! Golden was a good team member and I hope he performs well for your team.

You are lucky Lynch showed back up. Methinks you'd be in trouble otherwise.
Not so sure about that. Michael and Turbin are performing well behind him. And he is a power back who has a lot of yards in. Methinks it wise they are also investing in the future. But I am also glad they gave him some more dough and brought him back.

Not so sure about that. Michael and Turbin are performing well behind him. And he is a power back who has a lot of yards in. Methinks it wise they are also investing in the future. But I am also glad they gave him some more dough and brought him back.

I'm just stoked we are talking about football again. :grin:

Bolts will be seeing you guys this year!

Theo is a fantastic pass catcher. I would not be suprised at all if he is a vital part of the offense.

Cowboys defense got worse, the offense will have to carry the load even more than last year.

Back