MWGL Photography thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11199805964_6197e539b1_b.jpg
That's killer, Mike. If it were mine, I'd probably crop it down to a 1:3 ratio to make it look panoramic and print it out really big. Maybe even a metallic print. :thu:

Thanks, I was really happy with that one.

While we're on the subject, do you have a handful of standard crop ratios you use most often?

Colour me old-school. I have a great love of 5:4. Panoramas I try (for no good reason at all) to get integer:1.

Oh..., and...
7dae50ded3e335e34196ed67dc8dc49e.png
:embarrassed:

President Barack Obama attracted a lot of attention to my neighborhood this weekend.....Senator Barbara Boxer at left.Obama and Boxer.jpg

Last edited:
@dmn23 ... could you post one of those panoramas at 3400 x 1100? I need a new panoramic wallpaper that will cover both of my monitors. :helper:

@dmn23 ... could you post one of those panoramas at 3400 x 1100? I need a new panoramic wallpaper that will cover both of my monitors. :helper:

Sure. I won't have a chance to mess with them until this evening though, but I'll get it knocked out.

Jaxn is one heckuva photographer. Wow.

QFT

I particularly love the above wide-angle shot of John Tesh.

Jaxn I'm thinking before long you won't have any time to play guitar, because you are going to be so busy taking pictures of people playing guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back