Might not be the best backing track, but...

markwein said:
RonK said:
Ok I took a shot at it :)  It was fun... Thanks man.

Prages' BT

Thats great!

It really sounded like you arranged it for a song instead of just jammed over it...

AOK

It kinda just happened that way... I quickly realized I didn't have many ideas against a Major key. So then I figured I would try to harmonize something. Well that forced me to play something that I could repeat.... and that's what it ended up being. I didn't harmonize everything just a few notes here and there. I pretty happy with those parts, I think I could do better on the slide section.

Ok.. I tweaked my take, copped a few licks from Micwalt and removed my slide section. Good stuff Micwalt Totally_jammin_out

Take 2

I swear, I'll record a quick take on this when I get home from work, provided Mrs. P doesn't get home before I do.

Prages said:
I swear, I'll record a quick take on this when I get home from work, provided Mrs. P doesn't get home before I do.

You'd better, or so help me I'll publicly admonish you on the intarwebs.
cop0
Cool BT, BTW--I really enjoyed noodling over it. We don't see too many jams in this particular genre.
AOK

I've got one done, but I can't seem to get it past 35% uploaded. :mad:

I'll try one more time, and if it doesn't work the last time, I'll upload it in the morning.

RonK said:
Prages said:
Okay, here's mine.  I'll get the others listened to this evening.

Boring Jam

Nice man... Is that the new amp?

How did you record the acoustic in that song?

No, that's the Classic 30.

It's been about a year since I recorded the acoustic track, but I'd say I probably used my old Fender Catalina mic'd with a pair of MXL 993 small diaphram condensor.

I really thought those mics sounded great, but one of them developed a really nasty hum after a few months of use. I've since read several reviews that mentioned a bad hum developing over time. I'd advise any potential buyers to steer clear of them.

This is the guitar, believe it or not.

POSSmall.jpeg

RonK said:
Very nice man... I really need to expand my playing outside of the minor scales :facepalm:

Thanks! most of what I am doing is this: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=35 and http://markweinguitarlessons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=35

micwalt said:
markwein said:

AOK
Awesome!

Thanks! biggrin

Back