Might not be the best backing track, but...

Prages

User Error
This is a song I started working on for last year's songwriting contest and I never finished it, and kind of lost interest in it.

It's pretty boring, but I thought it might make for a decent backing track. Maybe with some blistering leads over it, it'll be more interesting.

Boring Backing Track

Being too lazy to check - what key is that in? The first part would sound nice with some tin whistle over it....

Tin whistle, yes. But then not a blistering solo, but a smooth and joyful on a semi-hollow with chorus.

If I'm thinking correctly, it's in D.

It's been a while since I played it, but I'm thinking the chords are D, C, G, and A.

I had a few shots at it last night. I really felt like it was calling for some nice slide work... but I kinda suck at slide - Ill keep at tho.

I like at the very end you hear the guitar getting unplugged from the amp, nice touch AOK

Prages said:
If I'm thinking correctly, it's in D.

It's been a while since I played it, but I'm thinking the chords are D, C, G, and A.

Good - I have a 'D' whistle (and C, Eb, and B I think). Actually, I have three 'D' whistles. I may give this a shot tonight if I can manage some quiet in the house...

Nice, I hear a progression that kind of sounds like Yesterdays from GNR in there.

Thanks again for the OHM help for the homemade cabinet.

Back