Lets see those pedalboards!

Ha, what a buncha neat pedal boards. I play bass w/no pedals, but put a guitar pedal board together just to have in the music room, but never really tidied it up. I practice guitar, but don’t use pedals either, just the reverb on the amp(s). But here it is… the Wusabi (sp?) is gone in lieu of a ProCo Rat.
003-16.jpg
Nice! I'd love to try the Q-tron....

Here's mine:

The Continium Reverb on the iStomp is mislabeled. It's really an echo. I'm doing a hard rock/metal project right now, so I'm playing with different distortions.
IMG_0115.JPG

Ha, what a buncha neat pedal boards. I play bass w/no pedals, but put a guitar pedal board together just to have in the music room, but never really tidied it up. I practice guitar, but don’t use pedals either, just the reverb on the amp(s). But here it is… the Wusabi (sp?) is gone in lieu of a ProCo Rat.
003-16.jpg

I would have no problem rocking a board like that!

Here is my current board I am using with my band! I have gone through a lot of stuff, but realized that Boss makes something to cover anything I want and like their switching system better then anything else out there. I also know they are not going to crap out on me in the middle of playing which a big plus as well.

Here is a pic of my extra shelf.

So here is the board for tonight at least. I need to try some moving around of the pedals. I also think I need some kind of Muff in there.

IMG_1362_zps4a5d9efa.jpg

honestly, just turn up the drive and filter on the Rabbit. it won't be totally Muff-like, but it'll get you into the territory you want. or you could buy a Mojo Hand Colossus or Iron Bell. :grin:

I am still auditioning pedals, but this is doing everything I need. Big Muff is on its way, will replace the OS-2, unfinished pedal is DIY trem.
20131123_100542_zpsa67c68c3.jpg

Sorry about he crappy pics.

A thread revival featuring my 2012 board. Coincidentally, it's identical to the one I've got today. Gone through a plethora of various dirt boxes, and none of them could compete with the naturally boosty goodness of the AC Booster. Still would like a fuzz, but I've yet to find one that sounds good with the Quad Preamp.

Pedalboard23112012.jpg

Back