Lets see those pedalboards!

2014 - S.jpg

Here's my new little board. Got a couple mooer pedals (tuner and delay), and just added my micro spark, which I already love. My big board is back to clusterfuck status.

image.jpg

Here's my new little board. Got a couple mooer pedals (tuner and delay), and just added my micro spark, which I already love. My big board is back to clusterfuck status.

View attachment 16945
I'm loving my Spark Mini so much I'm considering ordering a second one since they're only $49 right now.

Talk me out of it.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

012.JPG

Newly assembled front of amp board, quite possibly this forums least cluttered one. :tongue:

I do have an ME80 right next to it going into the fx loop of the amp though. :embarrassed:

Be careful, that is how mine started :grin:

I know. I'm already feeling the pull. I was listening to the song Righteously by Lucinda Williams, and I started wondering how Pettibone got that great tone on the solo. I do a little web research, and suddenly I find myself thinking that I need a fuzz pedal. :facepalm:

I know. I'm already feeling the pull. I was listening to the song Righteously by Lucinda Williams, and I started wondering how Pettibone got that great tone on the solo. I do a little web research, and suddenly I find myself thinking that I need a fuzz pedal. :facepalm:

Fuzz pedals are tough for me to decide on. There are far too many of them out there. Big Muffs are my favorite, but there are so many versions and clones of them. I am telling myself that I am sticking with my Caroline Guitar Company Olympia fuzz and no more. Once I sell my Iron Bell, I will be down to 1 fuzz.

Mine is top secret. I'd tell you what they are but then I'd have to kill you.

Ooops. I almost forgot. I added one of these at the end of the chain and it got rid of the noise from single coils and a couple of the cheaper pedals. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Back