Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
pf16.jpg

So I'm not the only one that's felt this way. I've always thought meetings were a last resort as they tend to waste a lot of folks' time. My last boss was the opposite and thought everything should be a meeting. Fun times...
I am in charge of our twice-a-week treatment team meetings. When I first started the meeting would run on for almost 90 minutes. Now a 20 minute meeting means we had major issues to deal with. I have low meeting frustration tolerance.

I am in charge of our twice-a-week treatment team meetings. When I first started the meeting would run on for almost 90 minutes. Now a 20 minute meeting means we had major issues to deal with. I have low meeting frustration tolerance.
One time Training & Development decided to be good Supervisors we needed to hold 15 minute pre-shift meetings to brief our employees about what was going to happen during the shit. I held mine between the time clock and the office. A long meeting was 3 minutes.

That's what i call a deal now ... it would explain why folks forage toilet paper, but somehow i miss the run on rubber bands now.

Masks.png

VA held off until the last minute to make a decision on bars yesterday, St. Pat's day. Their solution was to allow them to stay open, but limit occupancy to a 10 person max. Most bars figured it wasn't worth it and closed on their own. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back