I hate New York

I can't imagine paying that kind of rent anymore with no gain in equity, and subsequently viewed living there as a poor investment (which is why I didn't stay long). I prefer living out in the 'burbs, yet am close enough to get there in a 1/2 an hour or so. Of course, it took me 2 hours to get home from 30th St. yesterday evening, and that was on my motorcycle. It's great, saying anything else is just sour grapes. Is it perfect? Hell no. But, you can't beat the version of culture that you can only get here. That being said, it's not for everybody. If it's not for YOU, that doesn't make you weak or stupid (despite what NY-er's typically think), just different.

Wow. That sucks. Too bad there isn't anywhere else in the world to get a master's in OT.

Actually, she was accepted by three programs: NYU (the tenth-ranked program), Temple in Philly (right in some of the worst ghettos in the country) and Springfield college (the 58th-ranked program), so the choice wasn't that tough. And competition is really rather fierce for billets in OT. Most of the programs are 30-40 students per year...

:) I've never lived in NY, but I went through a period where a lot of the people I met assumed I was from there. Probably just being a Jew with a non-regional US accent... I don't know.
I know what you mean -- I'm Jewish, and people sometimes assume I come from New York. The only time I even visited was when I was eight!
No. People are stupid.

I'm Italian. I look Italian. I sound like an Italian from north Jersey within spitting distance of NYC. I've been asked if I'm Arab. Actually, I get Egyptian specifically a bunch of times.

Wut?

1012945_10100605919414768_948835885120109021_n.jpg

7f27cbf8626d924ceed54ceeca5750ba.jpg

Good fucking riddance you vegan, free-range, organic, gluten-free yuppie hell scape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you're on the Jersey side.

We eat meat here.
Pennsylvania. Not a huge fan of this place either. Honestly every state on this run is a shithole. Except Illinois. It gets a pass because it's MY shithole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back