I hate New York

Kelly

24 Steel Wheels of Shoegaze
Please saw this state off and drop it into the Atlantic, or even better, into the fires of Mount Doom.

Pretty decent salmon fishing there in my youth.

Other than that I have no use for that state however.

New England makes my skin crawl. The people are so wierd.
index.php

Thank heaven and earth I'm not. I'm out in Angola. I'm a midwesterner. New England makes my skin crawl. The people are so wierd.
They have this cute "thing" where there can be an East, West, North, & South Main Street, but none of the streets connect.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that your opinion is so wrong.

It is very important that you know and understand that NY is NOT part of New England.

New York is awesome regardless where you're from!:mad:

Too each their own. I grew up there and lived there until I was 27. I have excellent memories and love much of state and quite a few of its residents, being my family and some of my closest friends. You're young though, right? New York is a very diverse state, so you can't fairly judge it based on any one to even 10 parts of it. It's really got something for everyone.

You guys can deny it all you want. New York sucks.

CHICAGO FOREVERRRE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not my first time in the state. The city is pretty much the only place here I haven't been. Your state sucks, Howie. Them's the facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people in NYC are fine. It’s just the upstate freak show that’s the problem. But in ten years they’ll have all sold their homes to the hipsters who can’t afford a place in Brooklyn or Queens but won’t leave the state.

Back