Hot or Not? 80's Charvel edition

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Fantastic condition. Ferrari red (like Campbell's soup can red). Check out that Kahler :wink:

ejydu9yp.jpg
getabene.jpg
e4esa5ab.jpg
umu7uhy7.jpg

I agree. Make it a 1-HB, maple FB Model 1 and I'm all over it. Still it's a nice guitar I'm sure. Those 80s Japanese Charvels are really nice in many cases.

Not a fan of this genre of guitars, but this one's ok I guess. I like it better than other examples, but I don't care to ever play one or buy one.

I had one exactly like that except with a Floyd Rose. I swapped the Jackson electronics for EMGs with a FAT boost mid booster. That was a great guitar. But it was the first guitar I ever owned that I wore out. It desperately needed a refret and I was getting sick of the paintjob (firecrackle, fake lava finish). I used it as a trade-in on a new Jackson Soloist and called it done.

But looking at this one it brings back memories.

I'd take it.....not a huge fan of the red, but overall, I don't have a problem with it......change out the pickups.

Not much I like about it. A friend of mine had a similar Charvel back in the late 80s. It played like a dream.

Last edited:
Back