Hockey fans - thoughts on the playoffs?

Ideally, I'm wanting the Blues to meet up with the Blackhawks before taking out the Red Wings or the Rangers.
It isn't looking good early on, however. They looked like frozen shit in game 3.

470483398_slide.jpg

I think the Wild are going to go to the cup.

So, Montreal in 4, tonight? I can't watch the game, going to my gig. Will be over by the time I'm home.

I think Ottawa will send it to a 5th game at least. I guess they are sticking with Anderson but I haven't heard.
I think the Ducks will move on today though.
I thought this might be the year for the Blues but looks like they drew the short straw again and got the hot team. The Wild are a complete team even though the goal-tending still surprises me.

I'll be watching the Pens game of course but will be flicking back to the Ottawa game...

Both should be good games...

I have more faith in Ottawa winning tonight than The Pens...(Malkin,cough,Malkin)...

Just gotta get this pesky shower thing out of the way then it's sit down time...

The poetic justice comment was strictly related to the horrible fans that the Habs are known for. It isn't all of them but there are enough to give them the rep.

I agree..Sens won...I like that...

Pens winning will be poetic justice even though there were a couple turd penalties,(on both sides,I admit)..

We'll see though...

Officiatiang,if you want to call it that.....Is fucking sports of today..............

I predict 2 series ending games on Fri: Rangers and Habs.

I think Calgary is going to close out their series tonight.

The St. Louis / Wild series may go 7.

Officiating is why I gave up on basketball many, many years ago; a good chunk of the game is free throws and whining from players - it's more like soccer.

Well Dubnyk returned to form last night so maybe that series could go 7...or less if he's remember what kind of goalie he has been for the last few years (granted most of that time was with the Oilers so he has an excuse)

The Sens could rally but I really can't see someone taking 4 straight on Price, this isn't Niemi were talking about here. The game was tight but for the first time the Sens were a better team but still barely won. It was going to take a perfect shot to beat either of the goalies I thought

Malkin has been invisible when I've been watching not sure if that's all game or not

Calgary could well close them out but I expect Miller will play tonight and he will be motivated to do well

Will Detroit still surprise?

Your analysis is pretty accurate IMO...

And pretty much the same as mine....

Remember that the Wings have Mike Babcock.....Advantage Wings...

Price is priceless....Good hockey..............

The poetic justice comment was strictly related to the horrible fans that the Habs are known for. It isn't all of them but there are enough to give them the rep.
Oh Dude...No...I just clued in....I needed an actual shower.....I've had two since..LOL.........

So Calgary didn't win last night...

Tonight should be a fun night to watch - I'll probably watch Montreal/Ottawa. Tomorrow as well. Looks like a great hockey weekend!

Wow Detroit sure had a meltdown. They looked to have everything well in control until the 15 min mark of the 3rd then fell on their sword. Nashville was also a surprise. The other 2 games not so much. I thought Calgary could win in Vancouver but were more likely to win in Calgary

I think the Pens bow out tonight unless Malkin returns to form. I'm not going to count out Ottawa since they've been counted out most of the year and managed to make the playoffs. Could we have a 3rd come back from 3 games down in 5 years...possibly but I still think that Price can and will steal a game or Anderson will not play as well. I actually didn't think he was great in the last game he was never really tested I thought. If Ottawa can repeat that performance then yes it is possible

Which Minnesota team will show up...which St Louis team???

Should be some good games tomorrow and we'll see after tonight about Sunday

Wow Detroit sure had a meltdown. They looked to have everything well in control until the 15 min mark of the 3rd then fell on their sword. Nashville was also a surprise. The other 2 games not so much. I thought Calgary could win in Vancouver but were more likely to win in Calgary

I think the Pens bow out tonight unless Malkin returns to form. I'm not going to count out Ottawa since they've been counted out most of the year and managed to make the playoffs. Could we have a 3rd come back from 3 games down in 5 years...possibly but I still think that Price can and will steal a game or Anderson will not play as well. I actually didn't think he was great in the last game he was never really tested I thought. If Ottawa can repeat that performance then yes it is possible

Which Minnesota team will show up...which St Louis team???

Should be some good games tomorrow and we'll see after tonight about Sunday

Once again,you pretty much called it...

I will be in a right-foul mood tonight if the Blackhawks lose a clinching game 6 at home. It will only be made slightly better if the blues get eliminated.

Just about to watch the Islanders-Capitals game.....Should be great....

As much as I'd like to see Ovechkin win a cup before he retires,I have a soft spot for New York...I was very much an Islanders fan when they won their 4 cups in the early 80's...

Go Isles............

Not sure why I'm posting in this ghost town but The Isles pulled it off...

Hit people.....Hit..........

Back