2012 Reverend Club King 290
2000 Guild Blues 90
2016 G&L Tribute Legacy
2012 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
2003 Lowden O25c

DSC_2515.jpg

Love the tele with the p-90
Stagg $149 new.

Bridge Pickup was crap, frets needed some levelling and nut was way up in the stratosphere. A bit of time with a nail file and some sand paper and it was good to go.

And I added the bass taper for the neck pup that can be seen on the lower horn.

I just looked at the "current" group shot I posted in April, and in less than half a year, I had three go out (one I still have is in the process of being outgoing, long story) and had two come in! So, disincluding that one I still have but am giving to my Crash Pad rhythm guitarist for 10 years of mostly-faithful service, here's the new(er) current stable:

29328644510_fc843d2d15_h.jpg

How do you like that Power Block? I shoulda snapped one up when they were blowing them out, would be a great emergency backup for gigs.
for good crunchy rock, it's great. but for anything clean, not so much. it breaks up too soon. but that's what it was designed to do. sounds good with the Les Paul. not so much with the Strat.idn_smilie

i got mine at the very end for like $68 brand new :eek:

for good crunchy rock, it's great. but for anything clean, not so much. it breaks up too soon. but that's what it was designed to do. sounds good with the Les Paul. not so much with the Strat.idn_smilie

i got mine at the very end for like $68 brand new :eek:

Thanks, that's good to know. Fortunately crunchy rock is about all I do. Not sure how good it is though. :wink:

Thanks, that's good to know. Fortunately crunchy rock is about all I do. Not sure how good it is though. :wink:
if you add a pedal for reverb/delay and one for lead boost....you may not need your regular amp. :eek:
but everyone i've said that to has said they'd have to find a way to hide it. not wanting to be seen playing thru a 'crate' rotflmao

if you add a pedal for reverb/delay and one for lead boost....you may not need your regular amp. :eek:
but everyone i've said that to has said they'd have to find a way to hide it. not wanting to be seen playing thru a 'crate' rotflmao
Crate is not an issue for me, my main bass rig for the last two decades plus has been a Crate BX-200 into a vintage Ampeg 8x10 fridge.

346698293_c0128f80d2_o.jpg

I may never have mine together for a photo, but Saturday night I'll take a photo of my three gigging guitars; the Epiphone Masterbuilt. Luna Zia, and Vintage Summer of Love Strat copy.

Powerpoint is your friend. Create a slide with all your guitars then save as a photo and bam, you'll have it.

Powerpoint is your friend. Create a slide with all your guitars then save as a photo and bam, you'll have it.
Yeah, the problem is that I don't tend to take photos of my guitars and all I have is a crappy cell phone camera. Hard to make a collage of what you don't have.

Back