EDIT: It has arrived!

IMG_2649.JPG
The back is equally stunning in appearance.

Beautiful! Congrats! I love Gibsons low output humbuckers. I bet they sound phenomenal in that 335.

Congrats. That's definitely a very handsome guitar, and I can absolutely believe that it plays and sounds as good as it looks.

My whole time in Europe this last week I kept thinking about how much I wanted to get back home and play this guitar.

My Starfire is my first 335-sized guitar. What I've found is it's not particularly great for sitting on the couch and playing—the girth gets in the way just enough to be distracting. I have to either sit in an armless chair or stand when I play it.

The 335 is thin enough that sitting and playing isn't really a problem. My only issue with sitting is that the lower bout cut that rests on your leg when sitting is a pretty tight curve radius, so there isn't much flexibility in how it sits on your leg. Having anything in my front pocket kind of screws up how the guitar sits.

The 335 is thin enough that sitting and playing isn't really a problem. My only issue with sitting is that the lower bout cut that rests on your leg when sitting is a pretty tight curve radius, so there isn't much flexibility in how it sits on your leg. Having anything in my front pocket kind of screws up how the guitar sits.

Well, then, that does it - it's no good for you.

I will PM my address :embarrassed:.

Yep, same problem I'm experiencing.

Back