COLLEGE FOOTBALL '16

Bow down. That was quite a game from UW. Didn't matter that two CB's were missing from Stanford (at least in terms of win loss, maybe mattered for score) as the UW defense had McCaffrey and co bottled up tight. Nowhere to go. My alma mater is coming after those Ducks!!

The Ducks haven't looked too great this year. I'm sure they still have some speedy players and can be dangerous, but they're certainly beatable by Washington.

Wisconsin vs. Michigan should be epic.

Go Badgers!

789px-BuckyBadger.svg.png

Wow, it looked like Louisville was going to get blown out.

They came storming back, heck of a game so far :) I don't care who wins, I'm just enjoying it.

Oregon really sucked last night against WSU. Their QB does not seem to have very good field vision, and their D really had no answers.

UW better just take care of business in preparation this week and on game day, in a "businesslike way" like Coach Peterson has said, and they should be fine next week.

For the first time in a long time - CU looks like the real deal. Borderline top 25 team I am thinking - though they still have some very tough matchups ahead.

ESPN College Gameday will be in College Station this weekend for

texas-am.120.png
VS
tennessee.120.png

It will either be epic, or 'Bama 2014 all over again. Ags played without 4 starters against SC and managed an ugly road win, while Tennessee has pulled off two miraculous comebacks in as many weeks. Hopefully the Ag's starters will all be healthy by Saturday, especially Myles Garrett.

ESPN College Gameday will be in College Station this weekend for

texas-am.120.png
VS
tennessee.120.png

It will either be epic, or 'Bama 2014 all over again. Ags played without 4 starters against SC and managed an ugly road win, while Tennessee has pulled off two miraculous comebacks in as many weeks. Hopefully the Ag's starters will all be healthy by Saturday, especially Myles Garrett.

Yeah that could be a good game. :thu:

For the first time in a long time - CU looks like the real deal. Borderline top 25 team I am thinking - though they still have some very tough matchups ahead.

The WR and the one CB looked really good against Michigan. can't remember their names.

Back