cats crack me up

tumblr_nxao7opdXt1s2ugglo1_400.gif

Last night a neighbor rang the doorbell and had her german shepherd with her. She is having her kitchen remodeled and wondered if we had any room in our trash for some of the excess trash they had. We have a reasonably good neighbor to neighbor relationship and as I was about to talk to her about it our smallest cat shows up and the sherpherd goes bananas and rushes our front door. At that second she puffed up to the size of a rabid hedgehog and her tail turns from a thin rat-tail to a giant baseball bat. Then she got into "evil mode" hissing and spitting and sort of making foul demonic moaning sounds and the dog kind of looked like "oh crap, what have I done?" and hightailed it with the owner in tow. I'm not sure what happened to the neighbor and their trash but wow.

Wasn't Toonces in the wheelhouse in that episode where they mashed up Love Boat and Fantasy Island? If I recall correctly, it was his poor navigational skills that lead them to their erroneous arrival there. Much hilarity ensued. I heard that Herve Villachez let him drive the golf cart back to the trailer during a break in shooting and ended up unconscious in a ditch with a broken foot. Had to delay completion of filming the episode for nearly two weeks.

Reactions: Tig
Back