Bohemian Guitars

They look interesting, but probably not something I'd go out and purchase. I have enough guitars collecting dust as it is :embarrassed:

As a suggestion, I'd move the pickup selector to the bottom so its out of the way. Some players wouldn't be bothered with where it's at now, but some, like me, would.

Thanks for the recommendation. We have been getting conflicting feedback on that. It comes down to different preferences. We are look to offer both as an option to fit all players needs, but this is something that would come in the future.

I think I would be more inclined to buy one if it were a tenor guitar. I like the looks of them, but I can't see me buying one when I already have a bunch of 6 strings. If there was a tenor model, I could really see myself buying one because there aren't many option in tenor guitars out there.

Reactions: Tig
I think I would be more inclined to buy one if it were a tenor guitar. I like the looks of them, but I can't see me buying one when I already have a bunch of 6 strings. If there was a tenor model, I could really see myself buying one because there aren't many option in tenor guitars out there.

^This

Ditto. I'd love a tenor. But if Adam wants to send me one I'd be more than happy to let the students and other teachers give it a shot and give their impressions on it. It's certainly an interesting concept for younger students or travel.

Seriously guys, we'd love your feedback. Let me know and we'll get a guitar sent out this month.
If you want to PM me, I'll give you my contact info. There isn't an established place for reviews here, but I'll come back to this thread to post it, possibly with a YouTube review if I can get my video recorder going.

Back