Bohemian Guitars

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Now here is something definitely different!

bohemianslider.png

https://www.bohemianguitars.com/

I've played one of these, they sound great! They have a wooden structure on the inside that resonates beautifully (and also means it's not neck-heavy, which I also hate).

I dunno, they sound pretty amazing:

Hey @Gary Blanchard Actually they're super comfortable to play. If fact, I own a '54 Vintage Fender Strat, and prefer my Boho. Hands down.
Dope. 'nuff said.

I've played one of these, they sound great! They have a wooden structure on the inside that resonates beautifully (and also means it's not neck-heavy, which I also hate).

Well, seeing as how you've all signed up just to post in this thread and talk up these guitars (and 3 of the 4 of you have IP addresses from the same town in Mountain View, CA I'm calling bullshit and banning the lot of you. I'm not a fan of my forum being manipulated for marketing purposes. We have allowed many companies to come and discuss their products here on the forum as long as they are straightforward with us but other companies who have done what you guys are doing have had their products and website URL's censored from here with a very searchable explanation of why they are not allowed here.

Back