Bohemian Guitars

Hi everyone,

Adam Lee, the cofounder of Bohemian Guitars here. I'd like to sincerely apologize for abusing your forum. It was in poor taste for attempting to promote our brand in such a distasteful manner, and I take full responsibility. It is forums like these that can really provide us the value and honest feedback about our products we require to improve and grow. I hope you give us a chance to earn back your respect and even equally so your belief in our product and our brand.

Ask me any questions you may have. I'd also really like the opportunity to send one of you one of our guitars for an unbiased and honest review. Our guitars have a unique sound and aesthetic inspired by my hometown of Johannesburg, South Africa and we are working hard to provide a guitar that any six string enthusiast can and will want to play.

Mark, please feel free to email me at adam@bohemianguitars.com and provide your address so I can get one of our guitars sent out to you.

Again, I really am embarrassed at our actions and look forward to earning back your trust.

Have a good evening.

Adam
Bohemian Guitars

EDITED: Removed link to our website per the forums request.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tig
772955054.png

An apology with a link to the website...

Sincerity ain't what it used to be.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Adam Lee, the cofounder of Bohemian Guitars here. I'd like to sincerely apologize for abusing your forum. It was in poor taste for attempting to promote our brand in such a distasteful manner, and I take full responsibility. It is forums like these that can really provide us the value and honest feedback about our products we require to improve and grow. I hope you give us a chance to earn back your respect and even equally so your belief in our product and our brand.

I encourage you to check out our website and our story (https://www.bohemianguitars.com/ourstory) and ask me any questions you may have. I'd also really like the opportunity to send one of you one of our guitars for an unbiased and honest review. Our guitars have a unique sound and aesthetic inspired by my hometown of Johannesburg, South Africa and we are working hard to provide a guitar that any six string enthusiast can and will want to play.

Mark, please feel free to email me at adam@bohemianguitars.com and provide your address so I can get one of our guitars sent out to you.

Again, I really am embarrassed at our actions and look forward to earning back your trust.

Have a good evening.

Adam
Bohemian Guitars
:Wave:

Do you like egg salad?

Only if it's all over my face.
:grin:

Don't sweat it too much...we're a really tight knit group who possess a huge amount of loyalty to our fearless leader...Mark provides a comfortable and safe environment where we can all share our common love of all things music and guitars...if you look around some you'll see we share a lot more than that...

They look interesting, but probably not something I'd go out and purchase. I have enough guitars collecting dust as it is :embarrassed:

As a suggestion, I'd move the pickup selector to the bottom so its out of the way. Some players wouldn't be bothered with where it's at now, but some, like me, would.

Mountain View, eh?

Mark, you want Bsman & I to go pay them a little visit?
:hrm:

:grin:

They are probably a little too kitschy for my tastes. If I was going that route I'd probably build one of those turkey roasting pan resonators instead.

Back