Bizarre Foods with Tude

Dude...hot sauce, a Quarter Pounder, a few chicken tenders, some fries, an apple pie...

There's NO WAY that'd go anywhere near my mouth. Nuh-uh.

:puke:

Now.... hot sauce, a McRib, and a chicken Embryo with fries and an apple pie I might be able to handle.

"just keep chewing.... it's just like grilled onions.... don't think about it... just keep chewing...."

It was like the time I thought I was ordering "Blackend Spaghetti with garlic and shrimp".

Turns out it was BLACK Spaghetti with garlic and shrimp.

I asked the waiter how they make it black.

"They us-a the ink o' dee squid."

It seriously looked like a plate of giant earthworms with crawfish on top. :puke:

Delicious but naaaaasty looking. Had to look away while eating it.

I think it's funny that Tude has always been very weary of posting pictures of herself on message boards, but when she does, it's either a shot of her wearing thigh-high patten leather go-go boots, or sucking the goo out of a fermented egg. :embarrassed:

I think it's funny that Tude has always been very weary of posting pictures of herself on message boards, but when she does, it's either a shot of her wearing thigh-high patten leather go-go boots, or sucking the goo out of a fermented egg. :embarrassed:

I have never seen said boots :embarrassed:

And here I thought being an egg would not be fun 'cuz you only get laid once - But now sucked?

I don't think I could do that - just the looks of it gives me the willys.

Don't forget my stitched up eye. :embarrassed:

I haven't seen any food described in this thread that I would eat voluntarily.

Allow me to remedy that:

ribs_0.jpg

*phew* I feel better

What, like that's a dealbreaker?

Depends on how aged they are. The young ones are tender, but after they're full grown, they often are too fatty and have too many preservatives in them. Young Amish raised are the best. :grin:

One of my very favorite foods, in the "special treat" department - and I've never known them to be popular anywhere outside of Newfoundland - are pan-fried cod tongues.

pd2019853.jpg

Delicious delicious.

Out of curiosity, would you consider that to be a "bizarre food"?

Back