4/26 Kauer Open House (Music, food, beer, BEEER!!, raffles!)

I was hoping you'd say that: https://www.facebook.com/TodoUnPocoBistro

This is on the side of town you're staying at and it's Italian and Mexican. Sounds crazy but trust me, it's FANTASTIC! The owners are sweathearts too.

Cool!

I will let the wife know and it will be great to check it out!

Oh yeah even though I am guitar player and there will be lots of Kauer Guitars to play, will there be basses too? Sadly it maybe a dumb question but I play that as well. Nice way to possibly get more playing time too.

Cool!

I will let the wife know and it will be great to check it out!

Oh yeah even though I am guitar player and there will be lots of Kauer Guitars to play, will there be basses too? Sadly it maybe a dumb question but I play that as well. Nice way to possibly get more playing time too.

Yep! I'll have two, the prototype Daylighter Bass with a 32" scale neck (LOVE this one) and a Riverside Red "P/J" configured 34" scale Daylighter Bass (which IS for sale hehehe).

Honestly, we're always light on drummer and bass players so the more the merrier.

Yep! I'll have two, the prototype Daylighter Bass with a 32" scale neck (LOVE this one) and a Riverside Red "P/J" configured 34" scale Daylighter Bass (which IS for sale hehehe).

Honestly, we're always light on drummer and bass players so the more the merrier.

Woohoo!!!

The 5-6 hour drive tomorrow...

Drive safe, looks like the weather is going to suck tomorrow but clear up friday night. :grin:

It's been a whirlwind but I'm just about there. We have more guitars here at the open house than we did at NAMM. It's NUTS

Thanks Doug and will do. The forecast is for rain down here so will be going through it on our way north.

Looking forward to playing guitars and basses.

See everyone tomorrow!!

Raffle prizes from Earthquaker, MojoHand, Mono, Roadhouse and more. Earthquaker is bringing their giant pedal board to demo/play with. Great guitars, music and food, it's going to be the biggest year yet!

-d

Post pics throughout the day! I'll think of you while I'm playing my wedding in San Juan Capistrano. :(

Lunch time sorry for the upside down pics - I will fix when I return to LA as I have computer

image.jpg

Squeeze Inn Truck

image.jpg

Jam area

image.jpg

Back