4/26 Kauer Open House (Music, food, beer, BEEER!!, raffles!)

Sounds like a great party. Wish I could make it but already committed to another get together with an old bass player friend , which should be a great reunion for a notorious local punk band. It will be loud.:eek:
Have a great time.Totally_jammin_out:rim:electricguitar054panic0Dude00

So since G-D-Sac will be there 9 and 10 am... and we don't technically start till 11 I'm going to give a free raffle ticket to anyone who shows up before 11 (especially willing to help, look merry, play guitar whatever).

Also, talking to Jamie from Earthquaker Devices and they may send the monster board up so you can play every EDQ pedal under the sun!

Sounds like a good time; wish I were closer.

I'm having an open house for my addiction counseling office this coming Tuesday.

No beer, though.

Teaser of 4 very special guitars we built for this years open house (for purchase!). All three flat top Starliners are one time builds only, you can't actually order one with these same options in the future. Very fun to do. Some of these are a still a little to fresh out of the booth for assembly but I couldn't help mocking them up.

large.jpg

L-R: Starliner Semi Hollow- TVJones T-Armonds and a Bigsby B5, 2x Starliner Express Gloss top/satin back and a "Starry Night" Starliner Express with pearloid binding/headstock. That one is a 2014 Sunset Limited!
155145251.jpg

155145183.jpg

155145184.jpg

Starry Night is my favorite, this is only the second time I've done this finish and I just adore it.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you all! These will be available for sale at the open house, or on our website after.

The green one doesn't do anything for me, but the rest are just spectacular. Great idea!

How's lodging up there?

Two hotels about 5-10 minutes from the shop (right next to an In-N-Out too)
http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...n-inn-sacramento-elk-grove-SMFEGGI/index.html
http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/elk-grove/egvca/hoteldetail

Both are fairly new, nicer hotels. Otherwise your best best is Downtown Sacramento (I'd avoid the area between Elk Grove and downtown for hotels).

Mrs. Saint gave the approval and it looks like I will be joining this event as well. In fact she will attend the scrapbooking store in Elk Grove while I get photobombed again by Doug :grin:

AWESOME!

Back