4/26 Kauer Open House (Music, food, beer, BEEER!!, raffles!)

Two hotels about 5-10 minutes from the shop (right next to an In-N-Out too)
http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...n-inn-sacramento-elk-grove-SMFEGGI/index.html
http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/elk-grove/egvca/hoteldetail

Both are fairly new, nicer hotels. Otherwise your best best is Downtown Sacramento (I'd avoid the area between Elk Grove and downtown for hotels).

Cool!

Was looking into that last night for rates and the 5-10 sounds great.

Planning to drive as "Planes" (too expensive), "Trains" (takes as long as car) and "Automobile" is just right for a road trip!

BTW a little birdie told me this is raffle guitar #2

155152965.jpg

:wink:

Gonna stay closer to the 5 as I lost out on the room cost for the Hilton as well as the Holiday Inn.

But I am booked and will be there for the Kauer Open House festivities as well as standard DK photobomb - lmbo!

Yay!!!

(Honestly, you are further as a crow flies but not really as traffic flows :wink: )

Yay!!!

(Honestly, you are further as a crow flies but not really as traffic flows :wink: )

Nine or 10 miles ain't so bad. Besides my wife will be at the scrapbooking store 2 miles from your place taking a few classes. Expect me early (9-9:30) and yes I can help you guys setup.

Just a heads up- this event is RAIN OR SHINE!

Weather looks 50/50 right now but we have 6k sqft of space so no problem accommodating everyone inside.

BTW a little birdie told me this is raffle guitar #2

155152965.jpg

:wink:

OK< I'm not gonna lie, some of your guitars don't appeal that much to me (not that I have ever tried one.....). This one however, is REALLY FUCKING COOL! It has some kind of vintage "Airline" vibe mixed with PRS and a smidgeon of something else that I can't quite put my finger on mixed in. I really like that. A lot. I would totally rock that thing. LOVE IT!

OK< I'm not gonna lie, some of your guitars don't appeal that much to me (not that I have ever tried one.....). This one however, is REALLY FUCKING COOL! It has some kind of vintage "Airline" vibe mixed with PRS and a smidgeon of something else that I can't quite put my finger on mixed in. I really like that. A lot. I would totally rock that thing. LOVE IT!

Thanks but I didn't build that, that's from my shopmate www.paulrhoneyguitars.com

Just a heads up- this event is RAIN OR SHINE!

Weather looks 50/50 right now but we have 6k sqft of space so no problem accommodating everyone inside.

Looking forward to it!

@dougk - can you name some good places to eat in Elk Grove? This is for Friday when we get in.

Whatcha in the mood for? Sushi, brewery (burgers and the like), thai, italian, mexican?

Im a fat ass- I have LOTS of recommendations. :wink:

Never been a sushi fan. Gonna pass on the burgers with Squeeze Inn on Saturday. Maybe Italian? Maybe general cuisine? Got enough mexican down here in SoCal.

Back