2016-17 NFL Thread.

I hope that happens too. He's definitely got issues, but being a Texas kid, I'm sure he's dreamed of playing for the Cowboys. Had Jerry taken him in the draft, which he was very close to doing, I wonder if things would have turned out differently for him. I guess we'll never know, but Jerry can pick him up at a huge discount now.

I want him to go there because I hate the Cowboys and I love seeing them getting train wreck after train wreck. :grin:

Kirk looked sharp in his only series. The D looked amazing on the first. That's all I watched.

3/4 season with Brady > your QB

:cool::grin::facepalm::gah:

No. Just NO.

aaron-rodgers-background_094800.jpg

Watched some of the Bears last night. On paper, they are supposed to be much better. Didn't see that.

Panthers offense looked OK, but Joe Webb looked a bit shaky as 3rd backup. Buren looked better than last season as a receiver. Defense, other than the starters, we're doing a lot on standing around on the field.

3/4 season with Brady > your QB

:cool::grin::facepalm::gah:

They were showing comparisons with Kirk Cousins for the last 9 games of the season against the elite QBs. He had better numbers than Brady and Rogers over the last 9. Maybe 5-10 years ago you'd have been right, but at 39, Tom's best days are behind him.

They were showing comparisons with Kirk Cousins for the last 9 games of the season against the elite QBs. He had better numbers than Brady and Rogers over the last 9. Maybe 5-10 years ago you'd have been right, but at 39, Tom's best days are behind him.

your premise is incorrect.

Kirk Cousins. :facepalm:

your premise is incorrect.

Kirk Cousins. :facepalm:

Exactly. You are saying Kirk is bad, but he was better than Brady over the last 9 games. Brady isn't what he used to be and his skills will be way down this year. If he is lucky, he has 2 years left. That's not bad, he will be 40 next season, getting old is a bitch.

I think Brady being out the first 4 games is a good thing. It lets the Pats see if they have their next QB or they need to start looking for a new one.

I'm not expecting much from the Eagles this season but I think their Defense will be very good and keep them in games unlike last year.

Exactly. You are saying Kirk is bad, but he was better than Brady over the last 9 games. Brady isn't what he used to be and his skills will be way down this year. If he is lucky, he has 2 years left. That's not bad, he will be 40 next season, getting old is a bitch.

I think Brady being out the first 4 games is a good thing. It lets the Pats see if they have their next QB or they need to start looking for a new one.

Brady wasn't bad. His offensive line was decimated by injury. And the running backs, as well.

Brady wasn't bad. His offensive line was decimated by injury. And the running backs, as well.

And the skins line sucked had injuries and our backs averaged 3.5 yards per carry, Blount averaged 4.3. And Kirk still put up better numbers. Brady was a great QB, but you can't expect a 39 year old to play like a 29 year old.

Back