Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

noon,

have been making progress with recording music for my doom project (not video-game related :embarrassed: ). Riffs are coming thick and...erm fast? I also need to start looking at buying a decent vocal mic. Any tips/recommendations?

on an unrelated note: BOLLOCKS!

Are we talking proper bollocks...er, I mean vocals? :embarrassed:

The Røde NT1A is a very decent cheapish mic. Suppose you have some sort of interface/preamp that has phantom power?
Audio Technica has a few fairly low priced good ones as well (think the AT4040 is quite a popular one).

All right, bolloxers? wave0

Five day weekend coming up starting tomorrow. Hooray! Think we're heading down to southern Taiwan, which'll be a first for me, despite being here for 11 years. I suppose I'd better do it before it's too late.

Are we talking proper bollocks...er, I mean vocals? :embarrassed:

The Røde NT1A is a very decent cheapish mic. Suppose you have some sort of interface/preamp that has phantom power?
Audio Technica has a few fairly low priced good ones as well (think the AT4040 is quite a popular one).

yes proper vocals :embarrassed:

thanks for the tips.

and Irishstu, 5 days weekend is proper bollocks!

10 day weekend starting Friday here as I managed to book next week off - not just bollocks but the Bollocks!

0 minutes until 11 day weekend :embarrassed:

Went to pick up my exam marking from the depot to be told the van wasn't in yet.

I enquired with the baudy wench at which point should I return.

I was told it would be at least after 6 this eve if not later.

No good m'dear I said for I am going home to have a shit, shower n shave then head off for a day of booze induced scumbaggery and, if possible, skullduggery so I shall pick it up tomorrow.

Tomorrow? She says, why tomorrow is Good Friday sir, what with today being Maundy Thursday n 'all. We don't bollocksing open on Good Friday.

Bally hoo to that I said, I shall get completely bollocks faced tonight then and pick it up on Saturday morn, good day to you. :embarrassed:

Shit is that still on? Im trying to wing it as an educational trip for my class when it comes here :)

did all the shitey exam marking stuff today and pick up the papers 2moro. According to the system I'm only getting 85 - I was expecting 130ish.

means ill get them done no bother before my holiday :)

How's everyones easter weekend? Mine is quite boring, brought the GF to the airport today, weather is shit, everything is closed. I will probably spend the rest of the weekend playing games and drinking beer...

How's everyones easter weekend? Mine is quite boring, brought the GF to the airport today, weather is shit, everything is closed. I will probably spend the rest of the weekend playing games and drinking beer...

:(

Not that I want to rub it in but I'll be spending my weekend not drinking beer and marking exam papers :embarrassed:

Bollocks

:(

Not that I want to rub it in but I'll be spending my weekend not drinking beer and marking exam papers :embarrassed:

Bollocks

Damn that sucks.

I gave myself the day off, GF just left for three weeks and it's easter and all that. I'll be working on a web design project tomorrow. Client is very nice, money is good, but web design is fucking boring :embarrassed:

But at least I can drink beer with it :embarrassed:

Back