Help! POLL ADDED Reverend Pete Anderson Hollowbody

Help me pick the color!

• Total voters
I already own the pliers. :tongue:

Yeah but chances are your wife used them for something she shouldn’t be using pliers to do and then she put them down somewhere. You’ll see them in an odd spot but you’re too busy doing something else to put them away.

Three weeks later you, need them and you’ll recall you saw them someplace funny. Eight hours after that, you’ll have torn your entire house apart and started a fight with your wife for using your shit and AND not putting it back (separate offenses). Then off to the hardware store to buy a new pair of pliers.

They don’t have the exact ones you want anymore so you have to get a pair with weird grips. You also see two other tools you don’t need but that look cool, so you buy those too. At the checkout you buy a RedBull and spill it on your crotch in the car. Your car smells like ether and strippers for a week.

When you get home your wife is still mad at you and it carries over til the next morning.

Two weeks later you find your old pair of pliers and mumble “mother fucker”. Your 4 year old hears you and repeats it and your wife is really pissed now.

Sound about right?

Yeah but chances are your wife used them for something she shouldn’t be using pliers to do and then she put them down somewhere. You’ll see them in an odd spot but you’re too busy doing something else to put them away.

Three weeks later you, need them and you’ll recall you saw them someplace funny. Eight hours after that, you’ll have torn your entire house apart and started a fight with your wife for using your shit and AND not putting it back (separate offenses). Then off to the hardware store to buy a new pair of pliers.

They don’t have the exact ones you want anymore so you have to get a pair with weird grips. You also see two other tools you don’t need but that look cool, so you buy those too. At the checkout you buy a RedBull and spill it on your crotch in the car. Your car smells like ether and strippers for a week.

When you get home your wife is still mad at you and it carries over til the next morning.

Two weeks later you find your old pair of pliers and mumble “mother fucker”. Your 4 year old hears you and repeats it and your wife is really pissed now.

Sound about right?

All of my stuff is in alphabetical order. Pliers are under Q for "toy".

Sound about right?

(USian Pie starts checking his home for the hidden surveillance camera BlockInlay has obviously installed)

Don’t get me started on small screw drivers. When I don’t need one, they’re falling out of drawers and cabinets everywhere.

As soon as I even look at a small screw, they scatter like roaches in the light.

I've gotten into a bad habit of blaming her for lost stuff when she is not the person losing it anymore. Maybe she did that a few times many years ago but now I'm my own worst enemy.

This weekend, I was looking for some small parts that came in a mailing envelope earlier in the week. I didn't blame her directly but I going through the entire house mumbling about, "Just leave it there. There's no reason to move it."

Sure enough, I found it somewhere I had put it so I would "remember to put it where it belongs" later. Even though I didn't accuse her, I still apologized for being a dick.

Don’t get me started on small screw drivers. When I don’t need one, they’re falling out of drawers and cabinets everywhere.

As soon as I even look at a small screw, they scatter like roaches in the light.

....and why can't she use the shitty screwdrivers to open paint cans instead of the good ones.

And how the fuck does she get paint cans open with a philips?

:love: Thread needs more pron.
5a624cde5f56db0001617d12_pa1_TBLU_main.png

5879978af3cf3e8870bef18e_pa1_BLK_main.png

594173bfe158f850cca4f903_pahb_DSB_boneite_main.png

594173cbe158f850cca4f90a_pahb_VB_boneite_main.png

587998a6bec7bc4e039cc0e6_part_EMGRN_main.png

587998a952355f46688d76e0_part_RO_main.png

:quag:

Mmmmmm

Torn between the orange and the Pelham blue one (ocean mist or mermaid’s wet dream or what ever it’s called).

I think the ‘tron pickups would be fun

Reactions: Tig
Back