Help me pick the color!

• Total voters

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
DB12BC16-2463-46C7-896F-ABC0BA1C6437.png
3C82C7D4-7432-496B-8411-1F4D4115E5C8.png
06FCD7AB-977B-43AA-BEF1-05DD0766078E.png

paging Dr. @reverend1 and others

Edit: I’ve settled on the Revtron pickups, so if blue wins, it gets those and not HB’s. Only other diff is blue has an ebony board.

Has anyone played one of these? Looking for thoughts and impressions.

Reverend Pete Anderson PA-1 HB Custom 2016 Satin Deep Sea Blue https://reverb.com/item/3868747-reverend-pete-anderson-pa-1-hb-custom-2016-satin-deep-sea-blue

Last edited:
Reactions: Tig
I’ve been played a ton of them. Really a fun guitar. They sound a play great. They are great a high volume. No feedback. The bass contour got ves you a lot of sounds. Bigsby is rock solid.

Reactions: Tig
It'd be better with a Floyd cop0

Has Reverend ever made a Floyd Rose equiped guitar?

Many years ago, Joe said he liked the licensed ones because they were more consistent. Seemed like marketing speak to me though.

He says that all of the time. The PA is the only Reverend with the B70 the rest are licensed. I know Zak says they are easier to set up. This one has the real one because Pete insisted on it, Joe wasn't really happy about that.

Along the same line my friend that works at our former Mom and Pop Fender dealer, says the Squire stuff shows up with much better setups than the MIA stuff. Weird.

Even the models with the licensed Bigglesby version are pretty rock solid. It was spending time with a Spacehawk that finally made me turn around on Biggeezbys.

Even the models with the licensed Bigglesby version are pretty rock solid. It was spending time with a Spacehawk that finally made me turn around on Biggeezbys.

Yeah, normally the Bigsby isn't the issue, it's the nut, bridge, or the tuners. The soft spring makes a huge difference too. Put a Vibramate spoiler on it and string changes are easy too. :thu:

Bigsby string changes are child's play. Try changing strings on a 2TEK bridge sometime - that'll have you tearing your hair out!

Back