NFL 2014 Season

That is too funny. I have Jordy and am wining my game by a ton and the guy I am playing only has Sanchez left to play. So don't worry. Since the guy I am playing needs 35 points from Sanchez, he will throw for 8 TDs.

I only need 5. So 200 yds and a couple of TD's would work. But the butt fumble looms large with Sanchez....

He can throw 2 pick 6 so long as he has 200 yds and a couple of TD's...a pick is -2 whether it's for a TD or not, this would still be 12pt for me and a win

This is a money league....got to try and break even at least. Playoffs are required for that and with a 16 team league I'm thinking 7 wins will make the playoffs...I'm 6-3

That was awesome. Mark Sanchez replaced by Gino Smith. Replaced by Michael Vick. Replaced by Nick Foles. Replaced by Mark Sanchez. hahahahaha.

He can throw 2 pick 6 so long as he has 200 yds and a couple of TD's...a pick is -2 whether it's for a TD or not, this would still be 12pt for me and a win

This is a money league....got to try and break even at least. Playoffs are required for that and with a 16 team league I'm thinking 7 wins will make the playoffs...I'm 6-3

I am 6-3 as well and in a money league too. This week I am playing the number 1 seed and would have loved to have given him his second loss. Sadly I just checked and I failed.

That was awesome. Mark Sanchez replaced by Gino Smith. Replaced by Michael Vick. Replaced by Nick Foles. Replaced by Mark Sanchez. hahahahaha.

The circle of football life. Looks like Phila got the best of that merry go round.

Bears won. They beat the Vikings. They now move from last place in the NFC North, to tied for last place in the NFC North, with the Vikings.

Seahawks were on their way to what looked like a win, and then Unger, the center went down, and the O line stunk it up the rest of the game. Bummer. I have been harping about strengthening that line since last year. Heading into a real tough stretch too. I still have hope, but it looks like the Seahawks have not escaped the recent trend for having not great seasons coming off a Superbowl win. Who knows though? They could be competitive down the stretch with a couple adjustments. They need a better, more consistent threat for Wilson to throw to, and some more consistency on the O line, and they could still be really very good. Will be interesting to see what moves are made from here out.

Texans looked pretty sharp today, especially on defense. Bagged a win on the road.

Can't believe there are only six weeks left...

What do the Browns and JJ Watt have in common?
They both got one touchdown today. :tongue:
16355889-mmmain.jpg

Back