NFL 2014 Season

I dislike everyone in my division that much. I'm even going to root for the Dolphins on Sunday, and trust me, that is going to be REALLY tough. Gonna need a few drinks.

YES.....FINALLY!!!!!

images

I dislike everyone in my division that much. I'm even going to root for the Dolphins on Sunday, and trust me, that is going to be REALLY tough. Gonna need a few drinks.

That is the AFC West tradition. All four teams have played each other a lot and that brings a sense of rivalry that won't exist with other teams. One of the reasons I am dead set against the Raiders switching conferences. I'm rooting for the Dolphins as well. So nice beating KC last night.

After next week i'm in a quandry. KC and Denver play each other. I don't know whether to hope KC beats Denver and keeps the division close, or hope Denver pounds KC down and hope the Bolts get a wild card spot.

Either way, Chargers gotta turn things around a bit.

I loved the sign at last nights game

Just Win Maybe

:P
I thought they were going to collapse again but give Carr a lot of credit on that last drive. IF they get some talent around him he could be good. McFadden and MJD cannot be your RB apparently

I loved the sign at last nights game

Just Win Maybe

:tongue:
I thought they were going to collapse again but give Carr a lot of credit on that last drive. IF they get some talent around him he could be good. McFadden and MJD cannot be your RB apparently

Yeah. The fan forums have been screaming for Murry and Reece since about week four. MJD is totally done. McFadden is good catching passes and a decent blocker but is done as an effective runner.

Carr is going to be a solid NFL QB. Probably not elite, but you don't need elite to win the SB.

That is the AFC West tradition. All four teams have played each other a lot and that brings a sense of rivalry that won't exist with other teams. One of the reasons I am dead set against the Raiders switching conferences. I'm rooting for the Dolphins as well. So nice beating KC last night.

Brother, as a Packer's fan (and one who spent a lot of his childhood in the Chicago area) there's not much you can teach me about divisional rivalries....

Andy Reid's MO:

Play to the competition and blow it late in the game.

Not a bad coach, but man.....he just never learns.

Not saying the Raiders didn't deserve to win, they did, but KC stunk up the joint last night. They didn't make any adjustments, just kept doing the same thing over and over and over, and in the end, it never worked, and they looked surprised.

I didn't watch. Just saw the score.

Honestly, they should have beaten TSU. Hell, they were ahead for the entire game up until the last second field goal by TSU.

Holgerson has been pretty terrible at play calls in the waning minutes of the game this year.

WVU is a great team for 95% of the game, but they blow it that last 5%.

Back