WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great song.

Her father was the drummer for Lilys

Nice, I did not know that. I remember reading something about her parents when I first heard the band about this time last year. I think they're pretty solid, the guitar player is good and I like their overall aesthetic which is kinda 1970's horror vibe mixed with sleazy 60's L.A. I think 90 percent of their videos feature blood and gore :embarrassed:

My favorite song of theirs

and a very TCM video

Nice, I did not know that. I remember reading something about her parents when I first heard the band about this time last year. I think they're pretty solid, the guitar player is good and I like their overall aesthetic which is kinda 1970's horror vibe mixed with sleazy 60's L.A. I think 90 percent of their videos feature blood and gore :embarrassed:

My favorite song of theirs

and a very TCM video

I dig 'em. They're real solid, and Arrow has the gawky rock star charisma.

I dig 'em. They're real solid, and Arrow has the gawky rock star charisma.

I wonder if that is Sound City studio where TP recorded. I saw the Sound City doc. a couple years back and the wood panel wall looks vaugely familiar?

I wonder if that is Sound City studio where TP recorded. I saw the Sound City doc. a couple years back and the wood panel wall looks vaugely familiar?

The Mike Campbell shots are taken in his studio, but I don't know about the Starcrawler footage. You could be right about Sound City.

He came into the hospital and performed for all the kids on my wife's unit. Most of the kids are non-verbal and wheel chair bound. He was incredibly gracious and more interactive with the kids than most artists who've come in.

He really is a good person at heart, which is truly a rare thing for someone in his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back