WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2021-7-30_16-6-27.jpeg

"video unavailable in my country" ....before that showed I got na flash of something....was it japan or Hanoi perhaps?

Since you mentioned it this morning I loaded up Back to Mystery City and been listening to that

Good guess! It was '(I'm alway touched by) Your Presence, Dear' by Blondie. So another peroxide beauty :grin:

'Those are two great tracks! I am rocking out to them now. The crowd are going fucking nuts to 'Mystery City'. 'Living Wreck' is such an awesome, weird song. Listening to it I think 'it must have been great fun to be in a band like Hanoi', and then I think ' hold on: they might have been ON DRUGS'

Last edited:
Good guess! It was '(I'm alway touched by) Your Presence, Dear' by Blondie. So another peroxide beauty :grin:

'Those are two great tracks! I am rocking out to them now. The crowd are going fucking nuts to 'Mystery City'. 'Living Wreck' is such an awesome, weird song. Listening to it I think 'it must have been great fun to be in a band like Hanoi', and then I think ' hold on: they might have been ON DRUGS'
yep I just saw a flash of platinum blonde....couldn't tell if it was a dude or a chic :embarrassed: I assume they were on drugs and by way of that the Devil because where there is presence of one there is usually the presence of the other :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back