WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

since I resurrected the ipod i was scrolling through stuff that was on it when tI was last played(circa 2008) and here's one I completely forgot about. i remember it was from the movie Running with Scissors so i probably downloaded it after watchinmg that

wilco

ode to joy

I got sidetracked in recent weeks with Tweedy's solo efforts - Warm and Warmer. Which, TBH, are much easier to love than Ode to Joy. OTJ is more challenging, but it is quality from start to finish. No point in having Wilco do Warmest, which is what a lot of the internet bros wanted.

Fucking hell, I am currently listening to Clarence West too. I will post my one next.

He was such an incredible guitarist, I don't think he gets enough appreciation outside of the 'telecaster afficianado/b-bender/country rock/bluegrass' niche. I think even the kind of people who like sixties music don't pay as much attention to his tenure in The Byrds.

Fucking hell, I am currently listening to Clarence West too. I will post my one next.

He was such an incredible guitarist, I don't think he gets enough appreciation outside of the 'telecaster afficianado/b-bender/country rock/bluegrass' niche. I think even the kind of people who like sixties music don't pay as much attention to his tenure in The Byrds.
right! I thiunk what first attracted me to the Byrds way back in high school was his playing (and of course Rogers vocals) and I wasn't even playing guitar or even had an interest in playing back then (just a music nerd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back