The Tattoos of Weinworld

Looking good @Aahzz!

It looks like we are on a similar schedule. I'll be down in you neck of the woods tomorrow to put some more time in on my backpiece.

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing a progress pic :)

Funny thing I mentioned to Mrs Aahzz and the kids this morning - I think a tattoo shop is the only place someone can tell you "I'm going to let you bleed for a minute, then we'll get a pic" without it sounding threatening....

Here’s today’s progress @Aahzz.
7123dda38fb2da6d1b0f58819d5228ed.jpg
71f583ede856d3edb48a01f52628d5eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. I love that it's one big design rather than lots of individual ones.

Any arty folk here good at designs? I have a very specific idea for a tribute to a friend who had the marching hammers from the wall. Id like those as a motif around a tattoo I got with him but I dont want it to look shit like 99# of marching hammer tattoos you see.

Very nice. I love that it's one big design rather than lots of individual ones.

Any arty folk here good at designs? I have a very specific idea for a tribute to a friend who had the marching hammers from the wall. Id like those as a motif around a tattoo I got with him but I dont want it to look shit like 99# of marching hammer tattoos you see.
I love large format tattoos as well.

I would recommend finding an artist you like and letting them draw it. Most tattooed gate doing others designs.

Resurrecting because I added 3 more to my "geek icon" arm today, including one that's actually guitar related...

geek1.jpg
geek2.jpg
geek3.jpg

Reactions: Tig
cool

I'm wanting to get tattooed but the artists I'm interested in have their books closed indefinitely to catch back up to the cancellations from the past several months of restrictions.

cool

I'm wanting to get tattooed but the artists I'm interested in have their books closed indefinitely to catch back up to the cancellations from the past several months of restrictions.

Yeah, I waited a month for my appointment yesterday, which is fairly long for my usual guy. He's been swamped since they reopened in May, and with more potential shutdowns coming people are booking heavily. He's now booking into mid-December.

It's nice to revisit an old thread here where there's something I had ten years ago that I haven't sold or traded away.

You just touched on one of the things I love about tattoos - once it's there, it's there, and I can't sell it to get something else, like I so frequently do with other things.

Back