The Tattoos of Weinworld

We calculated somewhere between 12 and 15 hours stretched over 5 appointments. Not an easy minute in the whole freaking thing either.

I'm so jelly.... My bud is kinda flaking out on me lately. I'm at the point where we need to draw up my forearm to move forward and he is dragging his feet. Might be time to think about another artist.......

I'm so jelly.... My bud is kinda flaking out on me lately. I'm at the point where we need to draw up my forearm to move forward and he is dragging his feet. Might be time to think about another artist.......

That's a bummer. how long have you been working with him?

That's a bummer. how long have you been working with him?

We've been friends for almost 20 years. It's a little touchy since I wanted him to do it now I'm having second thoughts just cause he doesn't seem into it and stalling

We've been friends for almost 20 years. It's a little touchy since I wanted him to do it now I'm having second thoughts just cause he doesn't seem into it and stalling

Well, if he's not into it then it's probably best to go another way.

That is seriously bad ass Sean. I know you are super happy to have that finished. Wow, that is freaking good.

Damn fine work! I love the use of color in the snake, and the tiger is exactly what I think it should look like in this style. That's why I printed a copy... to use as an example of the style and skill level I'll look for when I get my right calf done.

Thanks guys! The guy who did it, Ryan Willard is a really good guy and I think he does really great tattoos.

Good luck Tig! where do you live?

Back