Dexter Inferno
Serious error
PM sent 


Re-uploading now.
Told you I'm busy :(
The file was still there but must have been corrupted or I screwed up the link somehow. Anyway I'll send you the new link. I probably won't be up tonight if you could just throw the vox on it and upload it. Sorry, I feel like I'm asking too much but time isn't allowing me many options here. The mix is final except for cutting off space at the beginning.
Shiiiiiiiiiiit.... I stayed up late to record because I thought the reveal was today.
*goes on hunt for coffee*

Heh. Both me and Andy done well before the reveal. The universe must explode one of these days.![]()

It took longer to record than I was expecting...
because I forgot to arm the track and spent the next 30 minutes recording in another room, losing a PERFECT take.![]()

It took longer to record than I was expecting...
because I forgot to arm the track and spent the next 30 minutes recording in another room, losing a PERFECT take.![]()

Done that. Repeatedly.![]()

If you would have had it on tape and listened back the next day it wouldn't be so perfect. Just look at it that way.
Just like that chick you didn't get to bang in High school, in your mind it would have been all that, In reality it probably wasn't.
It took longer to record than I was expecting...
because I forgot to arm the track and spent the next 30 minutes recording in another room, losing a PERFECT take.![]()
Done that. Repeatedly.![]()
Didn't realize it until I started mixing a few days later. There's even a spot in one of the videos where Lino zooms in on the computer monitor and you see all the track meters pounding away...and one lonely track meter that is doing nothing at all. 

one lonely track meter that is doing nothing at all.