The new BS thread that Mark forced us to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ken

PK - What colors are your Cort 520 & 3010 SE?

Tig - I think Ford is making some good stuff. You could do a lot worse.

Morning

Sasha finished her od training 101 last night. Even got a diploma. Sounds like we are going to do a follow up class. More my wife's idea - but I may join in too.

In other news I got the Weber Signature speaker yesterday. Now this is more of a budget speaker, but they have a nice Ted Weber label on the back, Ohm & Watts hand written on the label. I was impressed. I might take a pic of it.

Gonna take a bath.
 
Mornin'....

qxmqR.jpeg




Relax....it's a tomato.
 
I really hate this trend of people at work asking me to do stuff. Why can't they just leave me alone so I can play around on the Internet all day?
 
I don't know if you caught this news- but we bought a country house that we are renting until we are ready to retire. The closest town is 7 miles away- pop is 20,000. I can post some pics if you have not seen them.

That's awesome Woodrow! I'd love to check out some pics.

Waitaminnit! Goats?

OH SHIT.

I've said too much.

My wife and I are spending Valentine's day at the hospital getting our 1 year old an MRI for hydrocephalus. Super fun!

Sent from The Nether

I'll be thinking of you that day. I'll be in the hospital that day as well while my wife has knee surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top